Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2022, 07:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
Nope a child who doesn't know she is pregnant at 15 weeks loses any right to choose in the state of FL.

There are no exceptions for incest victims in FL law.

Your question has nothing to do with the conversation we are having. Do you not know once a child is born your choices are to raise it or put it up for adoption?
If they have unprotected sex it’s obvious to get checked out. If they miss periods it’s obvious they should take a test and/or see a doctor.

There’s a 15 week exception.

It certainly does, especially since you provided the link from which it came. You just don’t want to answer if there should be a choice to kill a baby right before birth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2022, 08:34 PM

17,620 posts, read 6,905,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
The fact is girls/women aren’t forced to have a child. They have 15 weeks to choose.

So much deflection and still won’t answer the question?

The woman in the provided link supposedly didn’t know they were pregnant until they had birth. By your claims, shouldn’t they be able to decide what to do with the baby right before or after it’s born?
She's so concerned about the fictitious pregnant 10 year old, yet she'd happily force toddlers to wear a mask all day long for the rest of their lives. These people are not normal.

Old 10-23-2022, 08:51 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,438,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
If they have unprotected sex it’s obvious to get checked out. If they miss periods it’s obvious they should take a test and/or see a doctor.

There’s a 15 week exception.

It certainly does, especially since you provided the link from which it came. You just don’t want to answer if there should be a choice to kill a baby right before birth?
The things you think are obvious are not obvious to every middle school aged child.

There is no 15 week exception. Thats the rule.

No one is having abortions right before birth. Don't be ridiculous.

Old 10-23-2022, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
She's so concerned about the fictitious pregnant 10 year old, yet she'd happily force toddlers to wear a mask all day long for the rest of their lives. These people are not normal.
There is no fiction.

This happened in real life.

Produce any statement I've made saying a toddler should wear a mask.

Old 10-23-2022, 08:58 PM

Quote:
There is no fiction.

This happened in real life.

Produce any statement I've made saying a toddler should wear a mask.
Every post you write on this forum is in support of Democrats, who are 100% in favor of forcing toddlers to wear masks. In fact, the Democrats you cheer for are responsible for doing exactly that - the CDC (run by the Democrats) issued guidance urging the forced masking of toddlers even though there is no scientific evidence of any benefit from masking kids (or adults), and there is not another country on earth that engages in forced masking of toddlers.

This is how extreme your party is.

Old 10-23-2022, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Every post you write on this forum is in support of Democrats, who are 100% in favor of forcing toddlers to wear masks. In fact, the Democrats you cheer for are responsible for doing exactly that - the CDC (run by the Democrats) issued guidance urging the forced masking of toddlers even though there is no scientific evidence of any benefit from masking kids (or adults), and there is not another country on earth that engages in forced masking of toddlers.

This is how extreme your party is.
The fact that I am no longer supporting Republicans whose position is anti-choice, pro-Trump, pro-big lie nonsense or defending Jan 6 does not equal supporting all things Democrat.

Thats your erroneous conclusion.

Be that as it may, requiring a toddler to wear a mask is nowhere near as extreme as forcing a child incest victim to give birth to her rapist's child.

Do you even hear yourself?

Old 10-23-2022, 09:13 PM

Quote:
The fact that I am no longer supporting Republicans whose position is anti-choice, pro-Trump, pro-big lie nonsense or defending Jan 6 does not equal supporting all things Democrat.

Thats your erroneous conclusion.

Be that as it may, requiring a toddler to wear a mask is nowhere near as extreme as forcing a child incest victim to give birth to her rapist's child.

Oh, okay. Show me one rational post of yours on this forum, where you're not cheerleading for Democrats who are destroying the country. I'd love to see it.

As for your 3rd paragraph, I've never claimed that. But since you bring it up, no, I'm not in favor of killing an unborn child regardless of the circumstances that caused the pregnancy. I believe human life is sacred. You, on the other hand, have never expressed any qualms about killing any unborn children, or of killing children of botched abortions.

Old 10-23-2022, 10:12 PM

17,372 posts, read 16,511,485 times
Quote:
Sure that's why Rubio was mopping the sweat off his face lol.
Rubio wasn't the one getting hot under the collar and taking pot shots.

Old 10-23-2022, 10:19 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,200,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Rubio wasn't the one getting hot under the collar and taking pot shots.
They’re so desperate to believe while Demings has no chance

Old 10-23-2022, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Oh, okay. Show me one rational post of yours on this forum, where you're not cheerleading for Democrats who are destroying the country. I'd love to see it.

As for your 3rd paragraph, I've never claimed that. But since you bring it up, no, I'm not in favor of killing an unborn child regardless of the circumstances that caused the pregnancy. I believe human life is sacred. You, on the other hand, have never expressed any qualms about killing any unborn children, or of killing children of botched abortions.

Drama queen much?

Democrats are not destroying the country regardless of whether or not I agree with them on any given issue.

The country is stronger than that.

What you call cheerleading Democrats is more often me correcting lies or misinformation posted in threads I pop into regarding the types of R's I told you I am no longer supporting. If that helps defeat them, I don't care how you characterize it. Not wasting time looking for posts for you.

One more Republican male like DeSantis who believes its ok to force children to give birth to the rapists child.

Eric was right. There is no longer a Republican party.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections