Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 02:51 PM

3,048 posts, read 1,152,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
You think a Senator that votes to make decisions for the entire country is not important to everyone?

I do not want someone like John Fetterman to have a say in any way in regard to what affects me or my family.
An elected senator does, but neither has yet been elected, and I have no say in the vote. It's up to Pennsylvania voters to decide who the state sends to Congress. Once one or the other is sworn in, I'll start paying attention.

Last edited by kj1065; 10-25-2022 at 03:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2022, 03:07 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

Quote:
On stage, Fetterman will have closed captioning, allowing him a real-time transcript to help with issues he has processing words that are spoken to him.
ah. so they can feed answers to him?
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
The video in this article will SHOW it to you as well as explain it. Don't worry no one is cheating you or your MAGA Republican forced birther, Trump appointed and anointed candidate.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/expla...223537897.html

^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
gracious. i had no idea my simple question would inspire you to have a head-slapping tizzy-fit.

have you considered trying decaf?
Oh dear. I didn't realize there were two separate entities posting their simple and gracious questions under the same screen name of uggabugga. Fascinating.

Old 10-25-2022, 03:13 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
I might watch even though I can’t vote PA.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 10-25-2022, 03:16 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
^^^

^^^

Oh dear. I didn't realize there were two separate entities posting their simple and gracious questions under the same screen name of uggabugga. Fascinating.
you seem to have convinced yourself that you just pulled some kind of 'gotcha' there, but i have no idea what it was.

Old 10-25-2022, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
I can't wait until "Lurch" has to wipe slobber on his sleeve.
^^^
Quote:
Hmmmm. This type of cruel, deceitful and ugly MAGA mockery--- although quite expected and predictable from today's Trump owned GOP candidates and their supporters---says so much more about them than the candidate they ignorantly & dishonestly try to disparage.

Deplorable and shameful. Perhaps even more so as, in this case, it originates from the campaign of a TV star doctor turned candidate, who claims that he should be my senator because he has character and leadership qualities learned in medical school. Mocking someone who is recovering from an illness or injury is something I should value? I think not!
^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post

Fetterman agreed to this.....you have no point
^^^ Fetterman agreed to have a resolving medical issue mocked by a Trumpian MAGA Republican political opponent who is a medical doctor? My post has no point?

Sigh.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-25-2022 at 03:50 PM..

Old 10-25-2022, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
I don't really know. It might be a ventricular shunt to drain fluid, but that's just a guess.
^^^Disgusting deceitful disinformation dissemination and political pooping. Shameful spurious stuff.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-25-2022 at 03:55 PM..

Old 10-25-2022, 04:23 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
^^^Disgusting deceitful disinformation dissemination and political pooping. Shameful spurious stuff.
Well, if he would release his medical records, we wouldn't have to speculate. Just another reason Fetterwoman deserves to lose.

Old 10-25-2022, 04:58 PM

17,426 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:
Well, if he would release his medical records, we wouldn't have to speculate. Just another reason Fetterwoman deserves to lose.
But but but ... he did! His doctor wrote a note saying he was aok!

Old 10-25-2022, 05:10 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,596,615 times
Quote:
I don't really know. It might be a ventricular shunt to drain fluid, but that's just a guess.
I agree. Here’s a picture of shunt malfunction in a kid:

https://operativeneurosurgery.com/do...nt_malfunction

They’re placed to drain fluid from the brain ventricles. If it is a malfunctioning shunt that’s bad news for him. It could also be some type of mass - also bad news.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 10-25-2022, 05:33 PM

12,040 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Will this debate be on any of the national channels?

The OP channel won’t load — maybe too many people trying to watch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections