Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2022, 03:24 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
What a kind thoughtful thing to say. Your empathy is astounding. The man had a stroke. A medical event.
When I hear things like that, it reminds me why I left the Republican party after forty years, and haven't looked back. I would have never signed up if to begin with, if this is what it looked like 40 years ago.

You should blame his wife and political handlers that are using this person to gain a U.S. Senate seat on his medical condition and deception and lies and then go after Americans to question the obvious.

It doesn't make you a better person than me. It makes you look bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2022, 03:31 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
He looks like the “retard” who could send Oz packing. I guess we’ll see soon enough.

I doubt it but if he gets in, this will be a lot of material for the next 6 years. I see his wife taking over when he gets his next stroke and he can't communicate or read or understand long bills in the Senate to make decisions about war, economy and the lives of million of Americans.

Comeback on election day.

Old 10-26-2022, 03:54 PM

2,770 posts, read 2,604,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
What a kind thoughtful thing to say. Your empathy is astounding. The man had a stroke. A medical event.
When I hear things like that, it reminds me why I left the Republican party after forty years, and haven't looked back. I would have never signed up if to begin with, if this is what it looked like 40 years ago.
That's funny. The Leftists of PA are showing that they have zero empathy, by pushing this very ill man on stage to make a mockery of an important position in our government. Totally degenerate behavior from the left, as usual.

Old 10-26-2022, 04:26 PM

3,113 posts, read 939,317 times
FetterTard doesn't deserve any empathy. He's running for senator. He's not some man minding his business, he wants to be making decisions that affect the people of Pennsylvania and the entire USA quite frankly. So the fact he was drooling and speaking in Neanderthal language last night is on him.

Old 10-26-2022, 05:14 PM

1,839 posts, read 677,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
That's funny. The Leftists of PA are showing that they have zero empathy, by pushing this very ill man on stage to make a mockery of an important position in our government. Totally degenerate behavior from the left, as usual.
Fetterman decided to stay in this race after his stroke. His decision. Nobody pushed him to stay on. The Establishment didn't want him originally.

While his performance is chastised by the Right, at least he debated, unlike the Democrat for governor in Arizona who isn't debating Kari Lake.

Old 10-26-2022, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post
Fetterman decided to stay in this race after his stroke. His decision. Nobody pushed him to stay on. The Establishment didn't want him originally.
Absolutely it was his decision, I never said it wasn't. But if you think that his decision wasn't influenced by the support he got, then that's a very naive position to hold.

Old 10-26-2022, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Absolutely it was his decision, I never said it wasn't. But if you think that his decision wasn't influenced by the support he got, then that's a very naive position to hold.
Yes, his personal decision. Maybe his support is his wife and a few close people in his life that know of the extent of his stroke. Hardly a large group of leftists in PA that pushed him as you said. If you have proof, otherwise, please share.

Old 10-26-2022, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g555 View Post
Yes, his personal decision. Maybe his support is his wife and a few close people in his life that know of the extent of his stroke. Hardly a large group of leftists in PA that pushed him as you said. If you have proof, otherwise, please share.
So, Fettermans run for senate isn't supported by a large amount of people in PA? That's news to me

Old 10-26-2022, 06:03 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
OP: Dang. Most on YouTube chat seem to prefer Fetterman. Yikes.

^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post

Intelligent folks.
^^^

I agree they are intelligent folks. Because intelligent folks vote the positions of the candidates on the issues and consider their values and contributions.

John Fetterman our current lieutenant -governor is a life-long Pennsylvanian and knows our commonwealth's citizens. The cities, the suburbs and the rural middle. He stands for safeguarding America's democracy, fighting for women's personal agency and reproductive healthcare and protecting the civil rights of all Americans. He is running on the same issues he's valued and the policies he's advanced for the past 2 decades: Pennsylvania jobs & businesses, women's rights, free and fair elections, rule of law, incarceration honesty and educational sanity.

Mehmet Oz who lives in New jersey, works in New York and votes in Turkey has parachuted into Pennsylvania at the behest of MAGA Republican Donald J Trump the 2020 election denier and defrauder of we the people.

As if pledging allegiance to Trump over allegiance to democracy, America and Pennsylvania isn't enough, Oz has stated all abortion is murder. That is criminalizing women's healthcare. And last night he had the effrontery to claim politicians have the right to intrude on a woman's most personal of medical decisions. Regulating women's choices--- that will include birth control & pregnancy & medical treatment ---by state legislatures are the radical rage of Republicans.

Mehmet Oz will be a yes vote for MAGA extremism. The Republicans' eventual plan is a nationwide ban on abortion, followed by all the other religious beliefs they desire to force on the rest of us. Additionally, should they get control of Congress, they have told us they will cut SS, Medicare and Medicaid while continuing to cut taxes on the wealthy. They plan to blow up the economy and national security out of spite against the WH in a stupid effort to gain it back in 2024. Mehmet Oz the TV doctor with a knack for quackery who retains citizenship in Turkey is here in Pennsylvania only to purchase a senate seat for radical MAGA Republicanism.

This is why patriots and people who care about women and their families prefer John Fetterman. He's the intelligent choice. I certainly agree with the above poster.

Old 10-26-2022, 06:12 PM

Quote:
So, Fettermans run for senate isn't supported by a large amount of people in PA? That's news to me
You are changing the point.

Large amount of people supporting Fetterman via vote, back in early May, for doesn't mean those are "pushing this very ill man on stage" now.

He could have dropped out after his stroke. He and his doctors were more aware of the condition of it than the voters. Again, all his decision to stay on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections