Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2022, 12:20 PM

9,725 posts, read 14,269,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy67 View Post
I can't unsee Fetterman's debate performance. He is clearly mentally compromised. Sadly, 6 months in from the stroke, he is unlikely to get much better and is also at risk for another. By the way, does he support fracking or not?
Well, he said.....Yes, he does, and didn't, but did, he guesses.....and Good Night.

Old 10-27-2022, 01:56 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Is there a youtube video of the completely uncut, raw, unedited debate? I was looking for it today but couldn't find it. What I did find was countless media videos endlessly babbling about a narrative and then showing little snippets and still shots of the debate. I'd like to watch the uncut, raw unedited footage so I can make my own determination / judgment on how it was.

Old 10-27-2022, 02:28 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,010,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Is there a youtube video of the completely uncut, raw, unedited debate? I was looking for it today but couldn't find it. What I did find was countless media videos endlessly babbling about a narrative and then showing little snippets and still shots of the debate. I'd like to watch the uncut, raw unedited footage so I can make my own determination / judgment on how it was.
Post the link if you find it. Listened to it live through youtube, while i was driving. It was very bad, he made Biden sound good. The moderators were good for the most part, they didn't let things slip through the cracks when Fetterman didn't respond to the questions.

Old 10-27-2022, 04:08 PM

2,871 posts, read 1,150,567 times
Fetterman is on the same level as Biden.
How anyone could, in good conscience, vote for someone so obviously impaired is beyond me.

Old 10-28-2022, 07:10 AM

601 posts, read 1,028,877 times
I can't believe that MSNBC actually compared Fetterman to Winston Churchill or FDR

Old 10-28-2022, 07:31 AM

13,962 posts, read 5,630,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
If Fetterman wins, either legally or illegally, that will be my “nail in the coffin” to completely give up on this country.

If stroke victims win elections, again, it’ll prove to me once and for all that this country is dead.
Agree, sorta.

It won't mean the country is dead, because you'll be alive, so will everyone else.

What will happen is you'll stop forcing your eyes shut to a simple reality - the game isn't broken, it's simply rigged, and nobody's vote matters one bit beyond perpetuating the illusion that it does. It's an opiate for the masses to keep them docile and allow 536 geriatric morons to rule 330 million people as if that is both necessary and proper.

Fetterman is instructive, no doubt. But all he represents is a glaring example of what they ALL should be teaching you. Read Congressional record for any week, any year, any admin ever. Seriously, pick any week. When you do, have a stress ball and a stiff drink nearby, because you'll need both when you see how utterly useless and pointless elected politicians are, and how supremely powerful is the faceless bureaucracy you cannot see, never elected and cannot escape.

John Fetterman is a totem you cast your hopes upon with the act of voting, but even were he the second coming of John Adams, he would never wield actual power. His job is to make speeches and give you either a Big Brother image to love or an Emmanuel Goldstein image to hate. The faceless federal, state and local bureaucracies run your life, and they are not chosen, elected, accountable, etc.

Elections are theater to entertain you and pacify you. They have no effect whatsoever on how you are "governed" by the thugocracy. Fetterman being chosen by one of the two parties illustrates that perfectly. The Dems don't care if he stands up their and sings nursery rhymes while drooling on himself. They KNOW he is irrelevant to actual government, same as any other Senator or Rep. He's a cardboard cutout they want to sit in the Senate to make you think you have a Senate. When the national party tells you they don't matter...why not simply listen?

So cool, maybe one more person opens their eyes to the truth. If Fetterman does nothing else, he will accomplish that.

Old 10-29-2022, 02:41 AM

608 posts, read 239,595 times
What sucks is that this debate occured only after all the votes were xeroxed ...er... I mean... the early ballots were sent out.

Old 10-29-2022, 09:57 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
1. I'm disgusted with the system.
2. Oz did lab experiments on dogs. Unforgiveable.
3. Oz owns 9 homes all over the place. Not exactly a middle class guy.
Okay, that’s your right. I posit that Dr. Oz has saved many human lives. Lots of scientists do lab experiments on animals. Many advancements in medicine are attributable to that very practice. And Fetterman isn’t exactly a middle class guy either. What does that have to do with politicians, almost none of whom are “middle class”?

Last edited by katygirl68; 10-29-2022 at 10:10 AM..

Old 10-29-2022, 10:09 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
I can't believe that MSNBC actually compared Fetterman to Winston Churchill or FDR
Aren’t they the same people who say Churchill and FDR should be canceled because they were racists?

Old 11-09-2022, 07:58 AM

3,282 posts, read 1,419,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
This performance by Fetterman was so fantastically bad, that Oz might drag Mastriano over the finish line against Shapiro.
Guess Oz was so revolting that the public was able to put aside Fetterman's debate performance. Oz certainly didn't do anything to help Mastriano. Other than that, very sound analysis on your part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections