Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 08:38 PM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times

Advertisements

The Dems will have to sell the entire Democrat ticket in Pennsylvania. They have to be careful to sell themselves
and not associate with Biden policy. This is why Obama is being sent in to sell the another version of the same party. Momentum was already on Oz's side with even a poll having him ahead.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:45 PM

3,337 posts, read 2,141,544 times
Idk if Oz will win, and I'm normally skeptical regarding 'who won the debate' polls, but upon visiting Yahoo! there was already a wall of Fetterman defense/spin/Fetterman brown-nosing articles. Clearly not just a co-ink-ee-dink. 1984 is reality.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:54 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,047,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionInOcala View Post
Idk if Oz will win, and I'm normally skeptical regarding 'who won the debate' polls, but upon visiting Yahoo! there was already a wall of Fetterman defense/spin/Fetterman brown-nosing articles. Clearly not just a co-ink-ee-dink. 1984 is reality.
With rigged elections all they need to do is convince you someone else voted for them. The bar is incredibly low. But when the floor drops out it drops out hard. And you start seeing literal retards etc, or horses as in rome, getting in despite any lick of sanity being behind it.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:55 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
The Dems will have to sell the entire Democrat ticket in Pennsylvania. They have to be careful to sell themselves
and not associate with Biden policy. This is why Obama is being sent in to sell the another version of the same party. Momentum was already on Oz's side with even a poll having him ahead.
This performance by Fetterman was so fantastically bad, that Oz might drag Mastriano over the finish line against Shapiro.

Old 10-25-2022, 08:56 PM

4,507 posts, read 4,047,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Shapiro.
Shapiro is running the election in PA though.

Same thing going on in the governor race in AZ too.

Old 10-25-2022, 09:00 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,619,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Link: https://www.abc27.com/election/poll-...e/#/questions/

It is shocking to me that 24% could respond that Fetterman won. It was the worst debate performance of any candidate for any office I have ever seen in my life.
Have you heard of "yellow dog Democrats" before?
This was a phenomenon well before TDS, where people would vote for Maxine Waters over Trump.
If you are not familiar with the term, look it up on a non-biased site, and you will find that southern Democrats who hated blacks (and the Republicans who freed them), brought carpet bagging blacks upon them, and never voted for a (R) in their life as a result.

Old 10-25-2022, 09:10 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,906,327 times
Bottom line, folks, if you like/love how our country is going, by all means vote for ALL Democrats! Building back "better" takes time! Wink! Wink!

Old 10-25-2022, 09:32 PM

2,912 posts, read 1,249,675 times
This was the first time I saw Fetterman speak at length.

Why was this guy even a candidate and how did he win a primary?

Also, the first thing I thought is what I often think when Biden speaks. Which is "How can this man's wife allow him to be pimped this way?"

Do these women have no conscience?

Old 10-25-2022, 09:38 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,218,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
This was the first time I saw Fetterman speak at length.

Why was this guy even a candidate and how did he win a primary?

Also, the first thing I thought is what I often think when Biden speaks. Which is "How can this man's wife allow him to be pimped this way?"

Do these women have no conscience?
Because many don’t/didn’t know what a dullard he is, what a lousy resume he has, was a freeloader off mom and dad most all his life, etc… They think he’s an everyman blue collar type because he wears a hoodie and was a mayor of a lousy town in Pittsburgh and think he relates to the people, which isn’t reality. He also puts part time hours in as Lt Governor which folks didn’t find out until recently, and shouldn’t have that job, either.

Since his parents cut him off at 49, his wife obviously wants some of that Senator money. She even complained about a Rolling Stone reporter for reporting his comprehension and speech issues. Our local tv station in Pittsburgh that carried the debate said “he went down in flames”, “doesn’t appear to have the cognitive ability to do the job”, and “the 2% lead doesn’t look to be enough”. I’m waiting to see if his wife goes after them next.

Old 10-25-2022, 10:01 PM

10,483 posts, read 7,010,515 times
We all knew it was going to be a disaster and it was.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections