Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2022, 07:48 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo_Urns View Post
I'll sum up my position on the debate in terms Fetterman supporters will understand:

Fettetman bad performance in talking. Points clear not so much. Never stop fighting. Oz coherent.
LOL.

If Fetterman somehow "wins" the Senate seat, he can vote "yes" by blinking once and "no" by blinking twice.

Old 10-26-2022, 07:59 AM

6,035 posts, read 2,849,862 times
Pennsylvanian Democrats need to put country over party and make sure Mr. Fetterman is not elected to the Senate. (This is what Democrats told Republicans about President Trump, in 2020.)

Old 10-26-2022, 08:00 AM

10,483 posts, read 7,010,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Committing election fraud every election is a strategy for the Democrats. That's why they want unlimited universal vote by mail with no safeguards. That's why they want ballot harvesting and drop boxes. That's why they want to accept ballots for days and weeks after election day.

I refuse to people that even left leaning Democrats will turn out to elect someone as obviously and severely compromised as John Fetterman. If the result of the election says otherwise, it's because of foul play.
Biden has dedicated 20% of his Presidency trying to loosen laws to make voter fraud more probable, at this point in life if people don't comprehend this they are a vegetable.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:01 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,238,141 times
It still amazes me that no one replaced Fetterman after the stroke and Dr. Oz is running in a state he has never lived in or has nothing to do with.
Regardless of who wins, the voters of that state look to be getting a bad deal.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:03 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo_Urns View Post
I'll sum up my position on the debate in terms Fetterman supporters will understand:

Fettetman bad performance in talking. Points clear not so much. Never stop fighting. Oz coherent.
"Young learners ... <huge pause> ... make it less money for young learners"

There are layers upon layers of impairment here. Fetterman is a baklava of incapacity and your guess is as good as mine as to the proportions of strokiness, unprepared, flat out loser and just good old fashioned dumb. There's another factor that people aren't bringing up nearly enough and that is his DNA. I think there's a significant non- homo sapiens component in that man. Most all of us have about 5% - 8% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA but my sense is that old Fetterman is pushing %30. Just look at him. Neck hump, protruding supraorbital brow ridge. He's campfire, pelt cloak, flint spearpoint, mastodon chasing material ... not U.S. Senate. I don't even see the innovation of chipping out a round stone wheel in his skill set.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:04 AM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post

There are layers upon layers of impairment here. Fetterman is a baklava of incapacity and your guess is as good as mine as to the proportions of strokiness, unprepared, flat out loser and just good old fashioned dumb. There's another factor that people aren't bringing up nearly enough and that is his DNA. I think there's a significant non- homo sapiens component in that man. Most all of us have about 5% - 8% Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA but my sense is that old Fetterman is pushing %30. Just look at him. Neck hump, protruding supraorbital brow ridge. He's campfire, pelt cloak, flint spearpoint, mastodon chasing material ... not U.S. Senate. I don't even see the innovation of chipping out a round stone wheel in his skill set.
Hilarious, but also true.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:06 AM

29,824 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:

The sources I've read claim it's only a couple percent, not 5% or above. But I do think you might be on to something about Fetterman and his non human DNA.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:07 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,400,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
"There are a lot" doesn't sound like "more than the majority" now does it?
It doesn't take a majority of people voting early to affect the results. If a lot of people already voted it is meaningful. I am not on Fetterman's side. It does get frustrating when I try to be objective and it is endless knee jerks in response. If Oz can not beat this guy by a huge margin that is embarrassing.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:10 AM

17,426 posts, read 14,657,652 times
Quote:

I have not seen a more accurate Fetterman description. Bravo!

+1 ... wish it could be more.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:11 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The sources I've read claim it's only a couple percent, not 5% or above. But I do think you might be on to something about Fetterman and his non human DNA.
You know the old saying "They fool you by walking upright". Well Fetterman's not fooling very many of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections