Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2022, 08:11 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,215,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
If Oz can not beat this guy by a huge margin that is embarrassing.

It will be embarrassing for those that don't vote for Oz. That's the problem.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:22 AM

1,839 posts, read 677,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
It still amazes me that no one replaced Fetterman after the stroke and Dr. Oz is running in a state he has never lived in or has nothing to do with.
Regardless of who wins, the voters of that state look to be getting a bad deal.
I'm wondering how and if Fetterman's campaign kept the severity of his stroke secret from top officials in the Democratic Party. Bernie Sanders had a heart attack at a much older age in 2019, and rebounded quickly.

As Fetterman's record, on pardons became more transparent and crime is one of the top 3 issues Republicans are going on between inflation and illegal immigration, it should have also been a red flag for the Party.

The Party establishment originally wanted Conor Lamb and would have advised him to drop out, given at least his medical condition. Conor Lamb would have to reach out to Philly voters, as he is unknown out here, and might struggle to get Black women all enthused about him, but he has less baggage otherwise. Attack ads would probably be limited to Lamb voting 100% of the time with Biden. That is sticky with Tim Ryan in OH, but it might not make a difference in PA.

It would be interesting if it was Oz vs. Lamb, but Oz has no political baggage being an outsider and is TV personality.

Old 10-26-2022, 08:38 AM

9,503 posts, read 9,824,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
If Fetterman “wins” the Senate election in Pennsylvania after the debacle last night, the only possible explanation will be voter fraud.
Hillary Clinton has entered the discussion...

Old 10-26-2022, 08:39 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,338,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryl_G View Post
It still amazes me that no one replaced Fetterman after the stroke and Dr. Oz is running in a state he has never lived in or has nothing to do with.
Regardless of who wins, the voters of that state look to be getting a bad deal.
I would assume he lived in PA during the 4 years he was at UPenn Medical School.

How many years (months or days) did Hillary live in the state of New York, before she ran to be their Senator?

Old 10-26-2022, 08:52 AM

18,458 posts, read 8,287,342 times
now that's scary as ****......

when you go out in public.....1/4 of the people you see are totally whacked

Old 10-26-2022, 08:55 AM

10,483 posts, read 7,010,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
I would assume he lived in PA during the 4 years he was at UPenn Medical School.

How many years (months or days) did Hillary live in the state of New York, before she ran to be their Senator?
I'll chime in with my two excellent Democrat Senators in NJ. Corey Booker owns an empty "shell home" in Newark, NJ while living with his secret boyfriend in NYC, even when he was mayor of Newark.

My other lovely Senator Bob Menendez has a house pad in NJ but his real house is in New York. I doubt he spends time much at either, as he is basically spends much of his time diddling with underage girls outside of the country on Jeffrey Epstein like escapades.

Old 10-26-2022, 09:01 AM

1,462 posts, read 660,200 times
Please restore my faith in the ability of Americans to come together in bipartisan agreement. Neither Walker nor Fetterman are qualified to run for Senate of the United States.

What in the world have we come to that these two gentleman with obvious debilitating brain disorders are running for office? How did we come to this?

BTW, I don't blame the two candidates as their judgment is seriously impaired (stroke and CTE) but do the "able brained" want power so much that they will overlook supporting candidates with brain disabilities affecting their ability to make decisions, display good judgment and process/synthesize information?

Is anyone with me on this? Is it possible to come to a bipartisan agreement that neither should be running? Or is our judgement and thirst for our team to be in power disabling our brains?

Old 10-26-2022, 09:03 AM

21,145 posts, read 19,729,843 times
If Fetterman wins, will Democrats still deny the existence of election fraud?

Old 10-26-2022, 09:04 AM

29,825 posts, read 24,917,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
If Fetterman wins, will Democrats still deny the existence of election fraud?

If he wins, they will start tossing the non believers in the gulags, because they are that damn insane.

Old 10-26-2022, 09:05 AM

22,662 posts, read 24,610,454 times
Maybe some will say I am off-base, but Fetterman was pretty good last night,
a true asset to the Democrats!

Hopefully Fetterman wins.......not a huge fan of the teeevee-based "Doctor".

Biden/Fetterman 2024!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections