Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2022, 09:20 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,239,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
His position is that women should not be able to have abortions.

He wants to take away something from women that he has used at least twice to solve his problems related to an unwanted pregnancy.

Why is it ok for the women he inconveniently got pregnant and him but not the women he wants to represent in the US Senate?
30 years ago? Do you still have the same opinions on subjects that you had 30 years ago, or are you allowed to change and evolve as you grow? Listen to some of Bidens comments 20-30 years ago, they will make you cringe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2022, 02:45 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
I'm going to sue my former classmate from high school from 30 years ago if she runs for politics in the wrong party or hits the lotto.

I'm going to hire an ambulance chaser lawyer and hide my face and name. "She was mean to me 30 years ago , she didn't love me, she didn't hold my hand, she gave me a ride to get an abortion and get weed, she stole $20 bucks from me and a cassette of Michael Jackson and Millie Vanilli and if she denies it, I will sue for defamation"

You know your case is full of b.s. when you hire Gloria Allred 2 weeks before the election. She gives women and the justice system a bad name. Gloria also represented a woman that alleged that Kavanaugh raped her during the hearing. Funny, they all went away after he got confirmation.

I'm betting 1 more woman will come out before the election and all these women will go away after the election.

Old 10-29-2022, 12:07 PM

26,218 posts, read 49,060,172 times
Halloween is a very scary time for Herschel Walker, he doesn't know if all those kids showing up at his door are there for candy or child support.

He has no business being anywhere near any elected position in any government. I hope the voters in Georgia reject him.
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 10-29-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
Halloween is a very scary time for Herschel Walker, he doesn't know if all those kids showing up at his door are there for candy or child support.

He has no business being anywhere near any elected position in any government. I hope the voters in Georgia reject him.
BHAAAAA!!! Democrats cracking jokes on the eve of a beat down. At least some have their sense of humor. I guess many Democrats are ok with a fake preacher being a U.S. Senator that is for abortions on demand with no limits. I guess for Democrats they only care about kids for child support, more welfare and brain wash them in school with sex change propaganda. They really don't have a problem with little experience in government as long that they are Democrats and vote 96% of the time with Joe Biden.

Last edited by SanJuanStar; 10-29-2022 at 01:31 PM..

Old 10-29-2022, 05:35 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
This race is likely to end up in a runoff that is where Warnock won last time.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
This race is likely to end up in a runoff that is where Warnock won last time.

Big difference, it was a pandemic year. It's an anti-Biden atmosphere and Biden has trash numbers in Georgia and Warnock votes 96% with Biden. Stacy is going to lose by a wider margin than 2018 and Warnock will lose.

Old 10-29-2022, 07:44 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Big difference, it was a pandemic year. It's an anti-Biden atmosphere and Biden has trash numbers in Georgia and Warnock votes 96% with Biden. Stacy is going to lose by a wider margin than 2018 and Warnock will lose.
Wishful thinking is all you have polling does not indicate a clear victory with respect to who will win this race.

Last edited by kell490; 10-29-2022 at 07:59 PM..

Old 10-29-2022, 07:52 PM

34,062 posts, read 17,081,326 times
Quote:
BHAAAAA!!! Democrats cracking jokes on the eve of a beat down. At least some have their sense of humor.
It's all they have left. This man, at the beginning of this song, sang the Democrats plight on 11/8 well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w019MzRosmk

Old 11-03-2022, 12:26 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
I read the story for the second time and it's hilarious. 2 weeks before an election.

The woman dated Walker in 1987 and the abortion occurred in 1993 (allegedly). She said “I am not a coward but I am a realist,” (hides her face and identity)
You know, there are animals who are able to store male sperm long-term. But I did not know humans were capable of it. Maybe she's an alien.

Old 11-03-2022, 12:31 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,373,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post

LOL! But remember, it's the women chasing the bucks. Seriously, if encouraging women to have abortions were a disqualifier for public office my guess is there would be plenty of male politicians who would be out of work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections