Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2022, 08:40 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNwm7PX4r3Y

Press conference on the subject, she eviscerated the media.
That was absolutely outstanding. Wish I could vote for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2022, 08:42 AM

4,549 posts, read 2,273,716 times
I also wish I could vote for Kari Lake. But maybe in the next few years we will be able to vote for her in the presidential election. The dems want to support "all women" except for women on the other side of the aisle. Then it's all bets are off.

Old 10-29-2022, 08:54 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,357,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenaS62 View Post
I also wish I could vote for Kari Lake. But maybe in the next few years we will be able to vote for her in the presidential election. The dems want to support "all women" except for women on the other side of the aisle. Then it's all bets are off.
My wife and I proudly voted for Kari Lake, Blake Masters and every Republican on the ballot. Kari Lake knows the ropes and can handle all the crap that is thrown at her. She is one tough woman that can't be pushed around, God bless her. We look forward to her election as the next Governor of the Great State of Arizona.

Old 11-04-2022, 09:45 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Suspect in Burglary of Katie Hobbs For AZ Governor Campaign Office Was Illegal Alien Wanted By ICE

ICE officials told Fox News that 36-year-old Daniel Mota Dos Reis came to the United States as a registered student in 2018 and is now violating “the terms of his admission.”

According to an ICE spokesperson, Mota is “currently at-large for administrative immigration violations for failing to maintain his status as a registered student at an academic institution.”

Mota was arrested last Thursday and charged in connection to the Oct. 24 break-in. He was released on bond, and an immigration detainer was issued, ICE told Fox.

That's a shame... especially after Hobbs blamed Lake.

On Oct. 26, Hobbs, who is currently Arizona’s Secretary of State, shared a statement on Twitter from her campaign manager, Nicole DeMont, which linked the break-in to “dangerous misinformation” spread by Lake and her allies.

“Let’s be clear: For nearly two years, Kari Lake and her allies have been spreading dangerous misinformation and inciting threats against anyone they see fit. The threats against Arizonans attempting to exercise their constitutional rights and their attacks on elected officials are the direct result of a concerted campaign of lies and intimidation,” DeMont said at the time. “It won’t work,” she added. “Katie is running for governor to ensure the safety and security of every Arizona family. She will win this race.”

The Hobbs people are telling you how they themselves think. This is stuff they would do. They threaten people... they spray paint buildings, and burn churches for abortion, and intimidate people.

Old 11-04-2022, 12:49 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
There are a lot of disturbed individuals who listen to the lies and drivel Lake spews about the election and might of acted on her behalf who knows?

Either way the perp was caught we will know more soon what led up to it.

He has already bonded out

Old 11-04-2022, 12:59 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
He has already bonded out
do you have a link? all i'm finding from today is that he may be deported back to canada.

Old 11-04-2022, 04:24 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
do you have a link? all i'm finding from today is that he may be deported back to canada.
This was about the illegal who broke into Katie Hobbs campaign headquarters.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/...a-14287a9b9564

Old 11-04-2022, 05:17 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times
Some illegal guy broke in Hobbs office to steal computers and printers and whatever he could find and Hobbs blames Lake? Hobbs is either a hack or she has bad campaign handlers or both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections