Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 08:17 AM

4,596 posts, read 11,468,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
What's that you say? A presidential campaign is a serious thing? We need to be discussing policy?

OK, OK... we'll have Barack read his position papers while they check things like his lung capacity. If he's shirtless, he'll probably have more people hearing his positions than any other candidate has ever had.

You may very well be on to *something.* When the fellows on ABC's Dancing With the Stars started taking off their shirts, ratings went up. Not enough that the gals all dance half-naked.

Maybe Michelle will come out to rub him down with oil?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2008, 09:00 AM

15,402 posts, read 29,001,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
More importantly, imagine the money we'll make.
I definitely like how you think!

Old 05-30-2008, 09:14 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,876,441 times
OMG! Please tell me this is not actually an issue for some people! I have been a Hillary supporter all along but some of my fellow Hillary supporters need to take a big gigantic CHILL PILL! The man is only in his 40's....what do you possibly think is so wrong with him physically? You'd be surprised how clear someone's lungs can be after years of smoking. Please stop clinging to every little morsel of scandel like dogs on a bone. It's getting crazy and no one is helping their candidate at this point. Obamatrons aren't changing their minds and Hillbillies aren't changing theirs. It's time to start focusing on the big issue - the General Election b/c Obama IS going to get the nomination unless he gets sucked up in a tornado (and no I'm not saying I want him to be...it's just a figure of speech). So please stop freaking out and ranting over every teeny tiny thing. Please

Old 05-30-2008, 09:44 AM

15,402 posts, read 29,001,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
OMG! Please tell me this is not actually an issue for some people! I have been a Hillary supporter all along but some of my fellow Hillary supporters need to take a big gigantic CHILL PILL! The man is only in his 40's....what do you possibly think is so wrong with him physically? You'd be surprised how clear someone's lungs can be after years of smoking. Please stop clinging to every little morsel of scandel like dogs on a bone. It's getting crazy and no one is helping their candidate at this point. Obamatrons aren't changing their minds and Hillbillies aren't changing theirs. It's time to start focusing on the big issue - the General Election b/c Obama IS going to get the nomination unless he gets sucked up in a tornado (and no I'm not saying I want him to be...it's just a figure of speech). So please stop freaking out and ranting over every teeny tiny thing. Please
Nicely stated, austinsmom. Thanks for writing that.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:49 AM

196 posts, read 209,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Funny how the loons have different rules for everyone.

One page from his own doctor is not enough, I want to see his full and complete records, his lungs are probably not to good with all the years of chain smoking.

What are they hiding?

The Obama camp thinks this is good enough they are wrong.

Come on Hussein Obama, show us the real and complete records.

He is still fragile and weak until we see the info!!

yeah, ok, well who gives a fart....lets ask why the McCains have a prenuptial agreement if we are going to get this personal, lol....laff, laff, laff....kills me what some people think are funny, lets laff about Cindy McCains "small" stroke, wonder what that will do to ya?.... geez....

Old 05-30-2008, 09:52 AM

10,655 posts, read 18,697,267 times
I wonder what all that prescription drug abuse did to Cindy's health? I DEMAND MEDICAL RECORDS!

Old 05-30-2008, 09:56 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,037,797 times
Quote:
I wonder what all that prescription drug abuse did to Cindy's health? I DEMAND MEDICAL RECORDS!
And I wonder what all that illegal cocaine use has done to Obama's health?

Lets see ALL the records, chickenlittle.

Old 05-30-2008, 09:58 AM

That was sarcasm. I could care less about either of their dabbles in drugs. Bushie did a coupla lines himself back in the day. Like I said before, releasing hundreds of pages of medical records is ridiculous. All I need to know is a summary of their health. McCain AND Obama.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:03 AM

196 posts, read 209,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
And I wonder what all that illegal cocaine use has done to Obama's health?

Lets see ALL the records, chickenlittle.

wow is wikipedia on the carpet too.... lol

George W. Bush substance abuse controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sure he knows the difference in oil and oiled by now dont you?....

Old 05-30-2008, 10:09 AM

Seriously, I could give a crap if someone smoked a joint or did a line when they were younger, more people have than you'd think. None of em were in an alleyway tying off their arm shooting heroin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections