Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 08:51 AM

3,241 posts, read 3,198,364 times

Advertisements

He hasn’t won over my heart nor my soul and he and kackling Kamala never will.

Old 04-25-2023, 08:51 AM

2,189 posts, read 1,405,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
There are plenty of people in their 80s and 90s that are still sharp as a tack.
I agree, but in all reality, Biden is not one of them.

Old 04-25-2023, 09:11 AM

45,230 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Another 4 years of shadow govt? Hey that's democracy

Old 04-25-2023, 09:30 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
All it takes is enough Gullible Fools to vote for him and they will make up the rest to push them over the top by hook or by crook.

The question is what will the Dems do (to us) so Biden can go back in his basement to campaign?

It really is a disgrace that out of hundreds of millions of people Biden is the best we can do to lead us?

Old 04-25-2023, 09:40 AM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
All it takes is enough Gullible Fools to vote for him and they will make up the rest to push them over the top by hook or by crook.

The question is what will the Dems do (to us) so Biden can go back in his basement to campaign?

It really is a disgrace that out of hundreds of millions of people Biden is the best we can do to lead us?
Well that is if you think Biden is the one making decisions.

I don't think that at all. I think there is a group behind Biden making the decisions.
And Biden is the perfect puppet to put in front of people.

Old 04-25-2023, 09:40 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,207,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bson1257 View Post
There are plenty of people in their 80s and 90s that are still sharp as a tack.
Unfortunately, Biden is not one of them.

Old 04-25-2023, 09:50 AM

1,700 posts, read 613,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
IMHO Americans are feeling, as well as seeing, that in 2020, they elected a calm and measured president who governs in the best interests of the nation and for ALL Americans, not just those who voted for him.

Joe Biden has been a very effective POTUS and has accomplished much for our nation & for we the people. His age doesn't deter his determination to do what's right. Biden gets my vote, again, because he and his highly competent administration will continue to do what's best for America and her citizens. I think he deserves a second term to continue battling for the soul of our nation and to continue to bolster American democracy and safeguard the rights of Americans. Joe Biden, IMHO, continues to be the right guy at the right time to finish what he has started.

The majority of folks are happy that the USA now has an extremely beneficial infrastructure program to build up America. It feels good to us to see a major investment in American manufacturing and infrastructure all across this country. An d certainly the 12+ million jobs his administration has created in two years causes folks to take notice and feel good, as well. And our low unemployment rate --- a 5-decade low--- doesn't hurt that hopeful feeling of future prosperity.

C'mon, Navyshow, Americans have tangible evidence of an administration that focuses on legislation that benefits everyday folks, no matter their political persuasion. Things like the Inflation Reduction Act, that lowers costs for families, combats the climate crisis and will reduce the deficit. More of our fellow citizen have health insurance than ever before.

Biden's sensible American Rescue Plan successfully jumpstarted our recovery from the global economic mess. With a pandemic raging and an economy reeling, this mature in age and wisdom POTUS immediately implemented a plan that changed the course of the pandemic for us and put the nation on the path to our economic recovery. Most people remain appreciative that the Biden plan funded our highly successful vaccination program, safely re-opened schools and as always aided American families.

Current global events are further reason for the American electorate to stay on board. In Biden, America has a leader who rallied the world to support Ukraine in response to Putin’s dangerous and barbaric aggression and Russia's unprovoked and unjustified full-scale invasion of a sovereign nation.

Our current POTUS rose to the moment to stand up to autocracy and defend democracy. Biden, by all accounts, worked around the clock with partners and allies to support the people of Ukraine, coordinate the imposing of huge economic costs against Russia and secured and is maintaining bipartisan support---despite what some MAGA dissenters say---to deliver critical weapons and economic and humanitarian assistance for Ukraine, and stand in unity with our European allies to honor and value their partnerships and our shared goals of a strong NATO.

Competence & calming concrete constructive action for one's country is nothing to cast overboard.

Wow. LOL. This must be satire?

Old 04-25-2023, 09:52 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
I'd hoped he wouldn't run.

Now we can sit back and see if any uprising or infighting occurs to seriously challenge him.

Old 04-25-2023, 09:56 AM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'd hoped he wouldn't run.

Now we can sit back and see if any uprising or infighting occurs to seriously challenge him.
Obama is all over the press lauding this. Obama is 100% behind this.

Old 04-25-2023, 09:56 AM

5,044 posts, read 2,400,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

I don't think it is so much gullible as the people on the left don't feel that there is another choice. They are aware of how Biden is but Trump or Desantis are not an option for them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.