Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 04:45 AM

1,242 posts, read 2,466,680 times

Advertisements

You're very arrogant and pompous. You underestimate the intelligence of America. We are not stupid enough to vote for this scumbag.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 05:14 AM

289 posts, read 363,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yes. However I support Hill&Bill in their efforts to rip apart the dem party and batter and bruise Obama.
That's called fear Sanrene. You republicans would rather see Hillary up against McSame. I agree McSame would win over Hillary easily. You can't say that about Obama can you. Nothing seems to stick to him. I look forward to the debates that McSame and Obama will have coming soon to a cable news show near you.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:14 AM

31,702 posts, read 41,178,320 times
So am I reading this right? David is on the verge of beating Goliathis! How did this happen? If he is a incompetent as you folks say how did this happen? What is it about her that draws people away from her to this incompetent, dumb NoBama? Do tell.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:24 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,275,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsiderlookingin View Post
That's called fear Sanrene. You republicans would rather see Hillary up against McSame. I agree McSame would win over Hillary easily.
Citing a story in a Texas newspaper headlined “Many Republicans to Vote for Obama," Limbaugh told listeners this week: “I understand I've got a big challenge here to try to get Republicans to change their minds on this and vote for Hillary to keep her in the race, to keep that party at war with itself . . .

“It's clear that Republicans in Texas have been listening to this program where we have advised Republicans to pimp themselves for a day and go vote in the Democrat primary . . . I just think, at this stage, the longer Hillary can stay in this, the better for us.”

Newsmax.com - Limbaugh Urges Republicans to Vote for Hillary (http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/republicans_vote_hillary/2008/02/28/76379.html - broken link)

Old 06-01-2008, 07:36 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,602,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
It ain't over till it over. He does not have the nomination yet. The numbers just got raised and he wouldn't win it in the state primaries by state delegates.Super deleagtes can annunce but it noit set until they vote at the comvention. Ask teddy kennedy.Afterall he is being given deleagtes in florida and michigan withut ever beiing on the ballot or get one vote.She's making the same agrument Al Gore made if she has the most popular votes really. Remember;I've been robbed.
enough delegates will come out for him to put him over the top next week....ITS O-V-E-R!!

Old 06-01-2008, 07:53 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,079,608 times
Quote:
Wow, you are twisted. Sounds like major sour grapes for you to swallow to make such an outrageous comment.
Not at all. I am hoping for Obama in the general, albeit, a damaged, battered and bruised Obama. He is the easier to whip.

Old 06-01-2008, 07:56 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,210,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
So am I reading this right? David is on the verge of beating Goliathis! How did this happen? If he is a incompetent as you folks say how did this happen? What is it about her that draws people away from her to this incompetent, dumb NoBama? Do tell.
Smoke and mirrors. A nice face with a soothing voice spouting rhetoric. I hope Obama wins the whole shebang. I can't wait to spend the next 4 years laughing at all the promises going undone.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:05 AM

31,702 posts, read 41,178,320 times
you may just may get your chance. Enjoy and we shall discuss in 4 1/2 years. Once the election is over I shall return to the more mundane aspects of life. If you are correct then we will have 12 consecutive years of rhetoric gone undone so we should be use to it.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:52 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,227,444 times
I am sure Obama will get the nomination
but the general is something else
I will protest him and the DNC by not voting for him
he is a slime and so is his wifey
I had rather have McCain, he will be the first Rep I have ever voted for

Old 06-01-2008, 08:53 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,460,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I am sure Obama will get the nomination
but the general is something else
I will protest him and the DNC by not voting for him
he is a slime and so is his wifey
I had rather have McCain, he will be the first Rep I have ever voted for
Cry me a river. We won't miss your vote or your sour grapes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections