Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 09:12 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,460,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
What's sad and ignorant is your claim that you know ANYTHING about me or where I stand. Frankly, if Obama is the nominee the issues don't matter because he won't know how to BEGIN to get anything done.
"Issues don't matter" ? How sad and pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2008, 09:13 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,064,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
You all are not true Democrats.
You're right. I'm an Independent. Unfortunately, one can't declare oneself an Independent in my state and I'll be listed on the Dem. rolls since I voted for Hillary in the primary. But I will be DELIGHTED to set the record straight when the inevitable Obama phone calls and mailers start coming.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:13 PM

690 posts, read 1,018,561 times
Quote:
What's sad and ignorant is your claim that you know ANYTHING about me or where I stand. Frankly, if Obama is the nominee the issues don't matter because he won't know how to BEGIN to get anything done.
OK.. so make a vote for someone who YOU KNOW WILL NOT DO THE RIGHT THING!?!?!? That is incredible logic!!!!!
Why not take a chance and "hope" Obama does what he says?

Do you realize how stupid you are sounding?

Old 06-01-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
"Issues don't matter" ? How sad and pathetic.
Indeed they don't when a certain candidate eschewed "issues" to run on "hope and change," and when his advisors told the press in other countries that his promises on the issues are just campaign rhetoric! So, it's extremely sad and pathetic that you would cry about "issues" when your choice of a candidate shows it's not important to you.

Btw, why don't you go "feel good" and "be hopeful" since this thread obviously doesn't have any relevance for you.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:16 PM

237 posts, read 300,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefkey View Post
Yeah I'm kinda angry too. For the first time in my life I may vote Republican
I may not have to since I live in the southern hoody blankety k to the power of 3 state and a totalitarian excuse for a state of NC and they always vote red in elections anyway. sometimes it s worth the trouble living in a red state when your party messes up wthe way the did.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:17 PM

11,581 posts, read 13,996,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanmaxx Brian View Post
OK.. so make a vote for someone who YOU KNOW WILL NOT DO THE RIGHT THING!?!?!? That is incredible logic!!!!!

You do realize how stupid your post was don't you?

Old 06-01-2008, 09:17 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,626,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefkey View Post
Yeah I'm kinda angry too. For the first time in my life I may vote Republican
I am voting for the first time as a new republican. The DNC is making the decision for its members no matter what they say or how they vote.

I got attacked in 2004 for putting Kerrys sign in my lawn because I live around all republicans, now we are one happy ready to vote for McCain group of republicans.

We all say Nobama to Mr. Barrack Hussein Taxman and his racist wife

Sorry, I have never been a Hillary supporter but felt its ok to post in here since I am a former dem myself.

The republican party has its issues but they would never do this to their voters.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanmaxx Brian View Post

"Stupid," huh, coming from a guy who names himself "Cleanmaxx" hahahahahahahaha. I DO trust McCain to do the right thing and I DON'T trust racist Obama. If you do, that's your problem and you have no right calling me "stupid."

Old 06-01-2008, 09:19 PM

11,581 posts, read 13,996,251 times
It appears teatime stuck with the tea and passed up on the koolaid.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:20 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,033,843 times
Quote:
You're right. I'm an Independent. Unfortunately, one can't declare oneself an Independent in my state and I'll be listed on the Dem. rolls since I voted for Hillary in the primary. But I will be DELIGHTED to set the record straight when the inevitable Obama phone calls and mailers start coming.
What are the differences between Clinton and Obama that are so extreme that you would vote for McCain?

Seems completely non-sensical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections