Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM

25,798 posts, read 12,859,717 times

Advertisements

Who will be the DNC's White Knight that rides in at the last second to save the election for the radical Libs? Newsome-M'Obama?

No way are they sticking with Senile Zombie walking Joe, who is breaking bad in every poll. They've got a place under the Bus awaiting Joe.

The Libs don't seem concerned at all about Joe not being on a few State's ballots, so they've got some kind of switcheroo planned.

The Dems need a replacement player, or Martial Law, now that the "lock Trump up" ploy is looking wobbly.

What other tactic could the Libs try? Granting immediate citizenship to 6.86M illegals on November 4th, 1 day prior to election day?

If the electricity goes out nationwide, then no elections. An EMP attack? A cyber attack on our nations power grid?

I don't put anything past this regime of dictator wanabe's. I can't see a smooth peaceful transition this go around.

I hope the RNC has their own plan "B" ready, in case something happens to Trump.

Last edited by beach43ofus; Yesterday at 06:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM

13,789 posts, read 8,026,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Who will be the DNC's White Knight that rides in at the last second to save the election for the radical Libs?

No way are they sticking with Senile Zombie walking Joe, who is breaking bad in every poll.

The Dems need a replacement player, or Martial Law, now that the "lock Trump up" ploy is looking wobbly.
Too late. I don't think there is anyone. The Dems are stuck with Biden. So what's the game plan?

By any means necessary make sure the swing states blast out as many mail-in ballots as possible and then harvest them.

Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM

35,111 posts, read 17,063,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
Too late. I don't think there is anyone. The Dems are stuck with Biden. So what's the game plan?

By any means necessary make sure the swing states blast out as many mail-in ballots as possible and then harvest them.
After the convention, Biden could withdraw and the Committee, as opposed to all of the delegates, could pick Michelle Obama.

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM

13,789 posts, read 8,026,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
After the convention, Biden could withdraw and the Committee, as opposed to all of the delegates, could pick Michelle Obama.
For the sake of argument let's say she plans to run. In which case the DNC would be in the process of laying the groundwork for her to replace Biden and rumors of her running would be rampant.
Quote:
Michelle Obama’s office squashes talk of a White House bid: ‘She will not be running for president

Michelle Obama is making it crystal clear — she’s not eyeing a return to the White House with a surprise presidential bid, according to her office.

“As former first Lady Michelle Obama has expressed several times over the years, she will not be running for president,” Crystal Carson, the director of communications for Obama’s office, said in a statement provided to ITK on Tuesday.
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ouse-bid-2024/

Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM

Quote:

The Libs could trot out a replacement player (Newsom) for Joe at the DNC convention August 20th, or Joe could have a medical impairment of some kind. Or, he could just pull out of the race prior to the convention.

I dont see this regime going away quietly. I'm visioning a Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid ending....guns blazing. Some unprecedented stunt resulting in Martial Law is my conspiracy theory du jour. A fake cyber attack shutting down our power grid would be easy to pull off.

Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM

Quote:
For the sake of argument let's say she plans to run. In which case the DNC would be in the process of laying the groundwork for her to replace Biden and rumors of her running would be rampant.
I don't see Michelle at the top of the ticket...I could see a Newsom-M'Obama ticket though.

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM

13,623 posts, read 4,943,684 times
We know that, due to the structure of the Electoral College, a Democrat must win the popular vote by several percentage points in order to be elected. If Biden is losing the popular vote, according to these polls, he is in big trouble.

Couple of funny things here, though:
- Republicans on this site are obsessed with Michelle Obama, for some odd reason.
- Republicans on this site, who in the past have dismissed the veracity of polls, now cling to polls that favor their side.

Old Today, 12:11 AM

30,416 posts, read 19,200,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
We know that, due to the structure of the Electoral College, a Democrat must win the popular vote by several percentage points in order to be elected. If Biden is losing the popular vote, according to these polls, he is in big trouble.

Couple of funny things here, though:
- Republicans on this site are obsessed with Michelle Obama, for some odd reason.
- Republicans on this site, who in the past have dismissed the veracity of polls, now cling to polls that favor their side.
You are correct, Democrats will normally have to win the popular vote by 3 points are more to win the Presidency and no way Biden is going to do that this time.

As to the polls, this CNN poll is a bit of an outlier, it's either Trump is trending up or there are errors in the poll. I think the aggregate of the polls is a better predictor, after calculating a 4-6 point bump for Trump based on the precedence of 2016 and 2020 polls far underestimating Trump's votes.

I've got no obsession with Michelle Obama but I think she would be a tougher opponent than Biden for Trump if she chose to run.

Old Today, 06:48 AM

30,416 posts, read 19,200,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
One would be letting "migrants" vote, either surreptitiously or otherwise.
The Migrants will find voting in red and purple states a bit difficult, I wouldn't doubt if Cali and New York count their votes thrice to make up for no counting their votes in the past. May even go down to Old Mexico to harvest a few million votes.

Old Today, 07:13 AM

35,111 posts, read 17,063,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Migrants will find voting in red and purple states a bit difficult, I wouldn't doubt if Cali and New York count their votes thrice to make up for no counting their votes in the past. May even go down to Old Mexico to harvest a few million votes.
Migrants may find voting fairly easy in PA, MI and WI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections