Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 01:50 PM

59 posts, read 214,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LNTT_Vacationer View Post
The masses bow to the messiah's promise to push back the rising oceans but he can't stop from hiding away to take a smoke. More change to believe in. . . .

Political Radar: Obama Admits Smoking Cigarettes in Last Few Months
I wonder if Cigarettes was all he smoked??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2008, 02:00 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Oh thanks, Annie! Now the neocons will run with THAT!

""""How can you trust someone who steals snakes!!!
Millions offered for pic of Obama caught red-handed with "hot" snake !
Debate rages as to what kind of snake it was! Python, boa, plumbing????
MUST be a commie Muslim terrorist with a secret plot to steal babies, undermine the military, and raise taxes using snakes! See the PROOF in the National Enquirer !!!!"""
He undoubtedly uses the snakes in a satanic ritual held at his mosque, officiated at by the racist Rev. Wright, with a nude Michelle dancing around and poking pins in a voodoo "whitey" doll. I understand that, after it is over, they all sit down and have a cigarette.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:24 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
He undoubtedly uses the snakes in a satanic ritual held at his mosque, officiated at by the racist Rev. Wright, with a nude Michelle dancing around and poking pins in a voodoo "whitey" doll. I understand that, after it is over, they all sit down and have a cigarette.
I would, wouldnt you?

Old 06-13-2008, 02:28 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,147,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep4x4 View Post
I wonder if Cigarettes was all he smoked??
No, he smokes snakes! He was posing for these cigarette pictures to reassure the tobacco companies (from inside their pockets) that he's doing his bit to make smoking glamorous and "all right again." Sending smoke signals as it were. Please forward this to everyone you know.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:39 PM

571 posts, read 853,079 times
Choose

A: President who smokes
B: President that wants to Nuke Iran! (not talking about current president)

Old 06-13-2008, 02:47 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .....think View Post
Choose

A: President who smokes
B: President that wants to Nuke Iran! (not talking about current president)
B. If they threathen us like they do Israel to wipe us off the map, sure turn it into a sandbox. We cannot back down from this guy, he is manipulating people and it has to stop somehow. And you really wont have to nuke them, we have enough firepower to protect ourselves and can take out Iran within 1 hour. Some will see this as a bad thing and it is not, we must protect ourselves and our allies in any way we can.

Old 06-13-2008, 02:59 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
No, he smokes snakes! He was posing for these cigarette pictures to reassure the tobacco companies (from inside their pockets) that he's doing his bit to make smoking glamorous and "all right again." Sending smoke signals as it were. Please forward this to everyone you know.
ROTFLMAO

Old 06-13-2008, 06:27 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,964,134 times
It's hard enough to quit when you're not running for president (this I know...)

Didn't shrub do coke?

Old 06-13-2008, 06:44 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times
I believe Obama admitted to doing coke. Nice.

Old 06-13-2008, 06:49 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp200 View Post
It's hard enough to quit when you're not running for president (this I know...)

Didn't shrub do coke?
He most certainly did...however, I really didn't care when that little tidbit came out. Nor do I care that Obama smokes. Seriously??? How does this affect his ability to run a nation? No idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections