Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 10:07 PM

646 posts, read 1,639,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I wonder if the op ever got their welfare Obama sign..

What are you talking about? Obviously you are confused. Campaign signs are always given out free by the party during the home stretch of the election. It's part of their advertising, just like buying a tv spot. Maybe you should think about what you say before you look like a complete idiot. Oh whoops, too late.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2008, 10:14 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,616,320 times
As I was driving down the highway today I noticed a large trash truck in front of me with an Obama sticker on the back, and in the opening of the trash truck was millions of Obama yard signs.
Seems many people have tossed them in the trash.

I would send you one of my bumper stickers, but

NOBAMA 08
We cannot afford him

I have passed them all out by popular demand.

I have ordered a brand new batch of bumper stickers.

Vote for Uncle Hussein Obama
The new war and tax monger 08

I have some McCain signs if you want them, my neighbors don't allow Obama signs in our yards. We don't want to clutter our lawns with trash.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:17 PM

646 posts, read 1,639,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
As I was driving down the highway today I noticed a large trash truck in front of me with an Obama sticker on the back, and in the opening of the trash truck was millions of Obama yard signs.

I would send you one of my bumper stickers, but

NOBAMA 08
We cannot afford him

I have passed them all out by popular demand.

I have ordered a brand new batch of bumper stickers.

Vote for Uncle Hussein Obama
The new war and tax monger 08

I have some McCain signs if you want them, my neighbors don't allow Obama signs in our yards. We don't want to clutter our lawns with trash.

You seem to be in denial as to the state of the Republican Party today. You are going to lose the Presidential Election and probably 7 Senate seats. With any luck, Dems will get the 60 seats and become filibuster proof. McCain will never get the number of votes Obama will. Because he is just more of the same: crap!

Old 07-29-2008, 10:24 PM

2,258 posts, read 3,495,400 times
Quote:
You sure those weren't Huckabee signs?

Old 07-29-2008, 10:28 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,668,752 times
Quote:
You are truly delusional.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:06 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,524,728 times
The OP was asking a reasonable question and I can't even stomach reading the remaining 3 or 4 pages of snark. Does anyone notice you drove her away? Wow, big powerful people, how does it make you feel?

Old 07-30-2008, 01:19 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Typical liberal, wanting everything for free at other peoples expenses.

Get used to paying now, because you'll surely pay later, or maybe you wont, you might be one of those that dont mind making others pay, you've already showed that.
This coming from a righty..you know, those people who want everything but don't want to pay taxes to get it.

Old 07-30-2008, 06:31 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,941,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
Where can I get a lawn sign (Obama)? I don't want to pay 20 bucks or whatever it is on the website. I don't remember having to pay for a sign before. I don't want to sound cheap or anything but I just don't want to have to pay for one. Thanks.
Do like the Republicans do and steal it. Then go back and sell it to the original owner for twice as much

Old 07-30-2008, 08:12 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,053,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Do like the Republicans do and steal it. Then go back and sell it to the original owner for twice as much
Wow have you figured it out. Not only that but then they make up some sort of lie and rumor and spread it to the police and try to press false charges against the original owner to cover their tracks.

Old 09-18-2008, 09:17 AM

2 posts, read 4,681 times
Wink Typical conservative haughtiness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
I was about to dole out some rep but I can't hit you guys again. Too funny.

I don't wanna pay for the yard sign! BAHAHAHA. Just be a good liberal and go STEAL one from someone else. You guys like to take stuff from others don't you?
“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections