U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 09:38 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,045,696 times

Advertisements

SHOCKING Obama's own words and voice: What Barack Hussein Obama really thinks of white folks. Read and hear some of the words he wrote in his books.

YouTube - SHOCKING Obama words: what he really thinks of white folks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2008, 09:46 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,045,696 times
Here's some of Barack Hussein Obama's own words from the books he wrote.

Think you know who this man is?
This possible President of the United States !! Read Below and
ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the
President of our great nation!!!!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race. '
From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'
And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!
From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

Old 06-29-2008, 09:48 PM

262 posts, read 466,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Here's some of Barack Hussein Obama's own words from the books he wrote.

Think you know who this man is?
This possible President of the United States !! Read Below and
ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the
President of our great nation!!!!

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race. '
From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'
And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!
From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words

For crying out loud, we just went over this TWO FREAKING DAYS AGO!!!!

Old 06-29-2008, 09:57 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,478,095 times
His this man who is a racist bigot is running for the Presidency of our country, you damn bet we can go over it again and again.
This is far more important then someones financials, someones real estate records, someones skin cancer that seems to be posted over and over and over again and means nothing.

I know in my heart this man is hiding allot from us, I know that he is scamming us to no end.

To read this stuff reminds me of why I dislike him so much.

He doesnt deserve to be in this position, he does not have the tools, the experience or the decision making needed to do this job. Put that with his racist life of hate and bigotry and it makes for a terrible mistake.

We cannot make this mistake. Its not the time for a trial run.

Old 06-29-2008, 09:59 PM
LML

7,098 posts, read 8,754,708 times
This is such a blatant twisting of words and, in some cases, making up the quotes completely, that one can only suspect that the person making these claims has either never read the books himself or is incapable of understanding or remembering what he read....or just lies.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:04 PM

262 posts, read 466,101 times
Actually, it makes me smile. Watching Republicans scramble to spread things that have been debunked ages ago makes me chuckle. The more they try to spread their message, the less credibility the have. We literally just went over this two days ago.

How come people this gullible never seem to be giving away money?

Old 06-29-2008, 10:07 PM

10,445 posts, read 48,017,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
This is such a blatant twisting of words and, in some cases, making up the quotes completely, that one can only suspect that the person making these claims has either never read the books himself or is incapable of understanding or remembering what he read....or just lies.
No one twisted words. Those quotes were word for word right from his racist books.

Just another case of some people are so in love with this racist that even if he was caught molesting a child his supporters would still stick up for him.

Pathetic !

Old 06-29-2008, 10:11 PM
LML

7,098 posts, read 8,754,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
No one twisted words. Those quotes were word for word right from his racist books.

Just another case of some people are so in love with this racist that even if he was caught molesting a child his supporters would still stick up for him.

Pathetic !
You can NOT have read those books if you believe that those quotes were word for word from his books. #1. Some of those quotes were NOT IN HIS BOOKS AT ALL. #2. The ones that were are lifted from the middle of a passage and taken completely out of context in a way that makes it appear to mean exactly the opposite of what was said...when you read the entire passage. If you are so without positive things to say about your own candidate that you must lie about this candidate then perhaps you should examine your motivation.

Last edited by LML; 06-29-2008 at 10:42 PM..

Old 06-29-2008, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyGWoods View Post
snopes.com: Barack Obama in His Own Words

For crying out loud, we just went over this TWO FREAKING DAYS AGO!!!!
Yea and ya lost the fight there too. Too bad that was an unmoderated thread or they would have thrown everyone out.

Old 06-29-2008, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
You can NOT have read those books if you believe that those quotes were word for word from his books. #1. Some of those quotes were NOT IN HIS BOOKS AT ALL. #2. The ones that were are lifted from the middle of a passage and taken completely out of context in a way that makes it appear to mean exactly the opposite of what was said...when you read the entire passage. If you are so without positive things to say about your own candidate that you must lie about his candidate then perhaps you should examine your motivation.
I dont care how you take it. He said it.

I have no motivation. I cant stomach the bum. Nor do I like any of the other bums running for Dictator with him.

My own candadate? I only look stupid. Trust me....I ain't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections