Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Agree With Barack Hussein Obama to unilaterally disarm America.
Yes 11 22.92%
No 8 16.67%
No! Barack Hussein Obama's idea scares me. 28 58.33%
Not Sure 1 2.08%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 11:29 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,326,110 times

Advertisements

Do You Agree With Barack Hussein Obama to unilaterally disarm America. Please watch the brief video at the link.
* Obama plans to disarm America*by*Macsmind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2008, 11:32 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,208,930 times
Yes

Old 07-15-2008, 11:33 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,761,042 times
Im sorry we must have watched different videos. The one I saw consisted of him saying he wants to cut unnecessary spending and not weaponize space. Oh yeah, there was the part about working with other countries to disarm nuclear weapons (originally championed by Ronald Reagan). So when did he say anything about disarming?

Old 07-15-2008, 11:48 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,381,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
Im sorry we must have watched different videos. The one I saw consisted of him saying he wants to cut unnecessary spending and not weaponize space. Oh yeah, there was the part about working with other countries to disarm nuclear weapons (originally championed by Ronald Reagan). So when did he say anything about disarming?
Excellent! It's people like you who will save this country from regressive Neocon/Conservative policies and help Obama bring this country out of the Dubya Dark Ages.

Good stuff!

Old 07-15-2008, 11:50 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,159,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
Excellent! It's people like you who will save this country from regressive Neocon/Conservative policies and help Obama bring this country out of the Dubya Dark Ages.
And he will do that how? With the neo-cons on his foreign policy team?

You don't seem to be aware of the fact that there are over 1 Million neo-cons in government, so when Bush goes, you'll still have a million neo-con bureaucrats in Washington.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:24 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,288,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
Some people's minds just don't work in this complicated a manner.

I think the OP just ran for some ibuprofin.

Old 07-16-2008, 07:27 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,763 times
Looking through the comments, I found this gem:

Very simple: I can’t stand McCain!
However, as flawed as he is, at least he is an American!
Obama, like ALL Leftists in this country, are Anti-American, Pro-Jihadi Nutbags, who’s sole agenda, is to actually Destroy America from within!
McCain, I’ll hold my nose when I vote for you…but we must NEVER have a “Taqiyah” (Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) practicing Muslim named
Barack: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq
HUSSEIN
Obama
You don’t even need to emphasize his Middle name, look what his FIRST name means!

Old 07-16-2008, 07:47 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,288,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsburg View Post
Looking through the comments, I found this gem:

Very simple: I can’t stand McCain!
However, as flawed as he is, at least he is an American!
Obama, like ALL Leftists in this country, are Anti-American, Pro-Jihadi Nutbags, who’s sole agenda, is to actually Destroy America from within!
McCain, I’ll hold my nose when I vote for you…but we must NEVER have a “Taqiyah” (Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) practicing Muslim named
Barack: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buraq
HUSSEIN
Obama
You don’t even need to emphasize his Middle name, look what his FIRST name means!
Wow. Some people are so gullible and easily led....

Old 07-16-2008, 07:52 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
Wow. Some people are so gullible and easily led....
And his username says he's from Georgia. Unfortunate evidence of the Deep South stereotype

Old 07-16-2008, 07:54 AM

4,147 posts, read 8,001,120 times
Actualy if you listen with ut the kool-aid fountain in the back. He wants to disband our nukes then try to convince other. Yea that is a brain of idea. To bad he has already gone back on this as he now supporters the missile defense system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections