Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 02:19 PM

31,689 posts, read 41,107,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Well ya know, just because 'Bama inspires "you" doesn't mean he's sealing the deal with everyone else.

Something to remember.
That wasn't about the inspirational abilities of Obama but about the ones of McCain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2008, 02:26 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,216,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Hey you should check out the HypeMovie!! It's incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2M8nX0_bp4&eurl=http://hypemovie.com/
Citizens United - incredible is right! Since producing the Willie Horton ads for Bush I they've churned out gallons of steaming-hot propaganda, God bless them.

They did a "movie" about Hillary, back when she was the front runner - Trailer HTM
which caused them no end of legal woes - "A federal district court ruled that the group could not air advertisements without attaching a disclaimer and disclosing their donor list." Guess their donors were the shy type. Ironically, the McCain-Feingold Act barred their way to getting the True Truth out to the American People. (Don't worry, CU is fighting to have McC-F overturned.)

I would expect the same applies to the Obama effort.

Old 07-22-2008, 02:40 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,606,598 times
Quote:
It is one thing when a radio talk show/opinion show like Hannity and Rush discuss issues/opinions with listeners.

It is another thing when you have REPORTERS who admit they are not being objective and are all saying Obama is the resurrected Messiah.

Hey you should check out the HypeMovie!! It's incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2M8nX0_bp4&eurl=http://hypemovie.com/
Exactly.

I heard that was an interesting movie.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:21 PM

41,325 posts, read 45,021,080 times
Is the actual movie out yet?

Old 07-22-2008, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If you'd read Citizens United's legal problems with McCain-Feingold you'd know the answer to that.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:31 PM

881 posts, read 1,591,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Citizens United - incredible is right! Since producing the Willie Horton ads for Bush I they've churned out gallons of steaming-hot propaganda, God bless them.

They did a "movie" about Hillary, back when she was the front runner - Trailer HTM
which caused them no end of legal woes - "A federal district court ruled that the group could not air advertisements without attaching a disclaimer and disclosing their donor list." Guess their donors were the shy type. Ironically, the McCain-Feingold Act barred their way to getting the True Truth out to the American People. (Don't worry, CU is fighting to have McC-F overturned.)

I would expect the same applies to the Obama effort.
HillaryTheMovie was by Dick Morris, someone who actually knows Hillary. Way better than you or any media pundit. He lived with the Clintons as a top adviser to Bill Clinton.

McCain-Feingold was a huge mistake. That is why it will be overturned in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
It will be out Sept 1, which I think it's too far off. I have seen the trailers and it looks very well done.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:29 PM

Quote:
HillaryTheMovie was by Dick Morris, someone who actually knows Hillary. Way better than you or any media pundit. He lived with the Clintons as a top adviser to Bill Clinton.

McCain-Feingold was a huge mistake. That is why it will be overturned in the future.

It will be out Sept 1, which I think it's too far off. I have seen the trailers and it looks very well done.
I would think you'd be rejoicing over that date. And, I'll blow a surprise - the "movie" is not going to be in theaters.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:41 PM

881 posts, read 1,591,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I would think you'd be rejoicing over that date. And, I'll blow a surprise - the "movie" is not going to be in theaters.
Of course it won't be in theaters!! Big Hollywood mafia controls what people see in theaters.

What do you think of 3 Major news anchors traveling with Barack Hussein and putting him in an incredibly good spotlight??

They are "reporters". They are supposed top be objective and impartial and here they are promoting an Obama Photo-op tour.

Does America media suck or what??!!

Old 07-22-2008, 08:05 PM

Do you have a serious idea why it won't be in theaters?

Old 07-22-2008, 08:16 PM

5,032 posts, read 12,626,919 times
Republicans should be used to poor press since they are considered an out-group. President Nixon infuriated the press for his deceit & left office in disgrace. During Reagan's presidency the media kept a close eye on him but basically Reagan was a noteworthy president [esp conversion of Soviets to a free society - sort of]. Papa Bush was also given positive press for his measured response to freeing Kuwait.

George Bush has brought himself down. The world was in his corner after 9/11 & Bush could have easily won the Afghanistan war & be given much praise. Of-course the source of all of Bush's failures is his VP [who picked himself & mislead President Bush. What president would pick his own Texas campaign lawyer for the Supreme Court? Bush has turned the press against Republicans & Americans are deeply unsatisfied & are ashamed of our nation.

That is why Obama will win. Any Democrat picked to run for president would win against the Republicans this year. And that's because Americans are worried about our nation. Our economic situation is very worrisome at the same time that the U.S. treasury has gone into deep debt [highest debt ever!! We are a bankrupt nation in a world that is dominated by China & we can only blame ourselves for letting this happen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections