Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 09:52 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,233,999 times

Advertisements

One last time, please comment on the topic and not fellow posters.

Old 07-26-2008, 09:58 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,452,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
I have many more to post, will get posting on them tomorrow.

All you have to do is read them, facts dont lie, Obama does.
Your fact posts are meaningless without links to back them up SC....

Old 07-27-2008, 12:01 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,617,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
Your fact posts are meaningless without links to back them up SC....
First of all I am not hear to enlighten you, since dems seem to have a real problem with what is the truth.

Second of all there are links posted in here, why post if you have not read the entire thread, if you want to feel a part of the gang of thugs who defend Obama even when his lies are factual as heck, go ahead. Typical of obamatrunks to follow the leader and defend him even though you now he has lied over and over again.

Not many of us need to go to links when we all know the lies by heart, many of us remember what he said and knew they were lies right off.

Come on, do your job, provide me with links to prove me wrong or your postings are meaningless.

Prove me wrong!!

I will wait for it.

Read his book, I found 4 lies in the book myself and didnt even take the time to read more then 50 pages. Its was a waste of time.

How about this lie.

Obama lie No. 301

I am a law professor at Chicago University

Liar, you are not a law professor at that University and never was.

Obama lie No. 302

I have passed more then 900 bills while in the Senate.

Liar, you have been a part of only 26 bills that actually passed.

Obama lie No. 303

I will never be a part of any lobbyist.

Liar, there are 47 of them and counting still today. And if you look at your donor list, the millions given to you by drug companies tell me there are many more. You are in the pockets of many lobbyist.

Obama lie No. 304

My wife sits on the board of Tree House, which is a small company that is still growing.

Liar, they are huge and sell multi millions to Wal Mart alone. And the CEO of Tree House made more money then even the CEO of Wal Mart last year.
Your wife rakes in 51k as an administrator ( on your tax returns Barrack!)
And your wife gets a free 51k check for doing nothing and therefore raising the overall cost to the consumer.

Lie No. 305

My wife took a pay cut to work for the Univeristy of Chicago hospital which is a non profit organization.

Liar, your wife received a automatic 200k raise the day after you were sworn in and that same hospital has been fined for overcharging blacks and charging the government for the extra cost. All after your wife became a part of decision making within the company. Costing us tax payers to pay the overcharging. This hospital has also been found to overcharge as much as 538% to low income patients therefore driving up cost to us all.

Lie No. 306

That hospital made 100,000.00 in the last 3 years because of their over charging. Your wife works there and you dont even know that?

Lie No. 307

I will never use loopholes to reduce my taxes.

Liar, you used so many loopholes that you were able to scam your way down to even getting a 40,000.00 tax refund. More then most people make in a year Barrack!

Lie No. 308

I disagree with my church all the time.

They why would you donated 22, 500.00 last year if you disagreed with them? You have never been known to disagree with them under any circumstances. So if you disagreed with them are you saying you are donating money to a church you disagree with? Therefore that relates to poor decision making right??

Lie No. 309

I barely know Rezko.

Liar, you have known and dealt with him for 17 years. And even did a dual real estate deal with him while you knew he was under investigation by the feds.

Real estate records show you and Rezko purchased a large piece of property and then you had the property split so you wouldnt be tied to Rezko.

More lies from the honorable Law professor Barrack Hussein Obama coming.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:12 AM

2,258 posts, read 3,496,190 times
Oh, this should be fun everyone!

I'll take this one first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post

I am a law professor at Chicago University

Liar, you are not a law professor at that University and never was.

Quote:
[SIZE=3]From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School's Senior Lecturers has high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.[/SIZE]
Source? Well, the University of Chicago itself!

University of Chicago Law School > Media

P.S.- And there is no such thing as Chicago University. And taking your arguments from a spurious e-mail is no one's idea of intelligent argument.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:16 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,526,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsburg View Post
Why is it that so many anti-Obama posters have poor language skills?
Perhaps it is that they are anti-Obama because they have such a poor grasp of language and do not understand either his statements or the goings on in the world around them, and lack the ability to reason given their semi-illiteracy.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:17 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,475,331 times
YAWN.......

Old 07-27-2008, 12:22 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,607,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Exactly.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:25 AM

1,827 posts, read 2,590,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalmom101 View Post
Perhaps it is that they are anti-Obama because they have such a poor grasp of language and do not understand either his statements or the goings on in the world around them, and lack the ability to reason given their semi-illiteracy.
And yet Dumbo the Chimp gets 92% of the most illiterate, poorest, single most incarcerated group in the country? Go figure, they could have been Rhodes Scholars.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:31 AM

2,258 posts, read 3,496,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
And yet Dumbo the Chimp gets 92% of the most illiterate, poorest, single most incarcerated group in the country? Go figure, they could have been Rhodes Scholars.
Who is Dumbo the Chimp?

Old 07-27-2008, 12:38 AM

1,827 posts, read 2,590,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidicarus89 View Post
Who is Dumbo the Chimp?
The one with huge airfoils on his head. Dumbo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections