Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 08:29 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times

Advertisements

I just can't believe anyone can take Obama seriously. This guy has some horrible judgment, to have been close friends with so many major racist and wack-jobs.

Look at his trail of friends (all of whom he has thrown under the bus when called out on them):

Tony Rezko
Jeremiah Wright (he doesn't deserve to be called Reverend)
William Ayers
Michael Phleger (he doesn't deserve to be called Father)
Ludacris

on and on......

Obama has so many racist and haters he has been close to.....

Will be interesting to see who the next questionable friend is. What racist / hater friend is Obama currently tight with, who will be thrown under the bus next?

Stay tuned.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:31 AM

1,113 posts, read 1,814,425 times
Old news. There are already multiple threads on EACH of those people. Keep on beating that dead horse.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:38 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsburg View Post
Old news. There are already multiple threads on EACH of those people. Keep on beating that dead horse.
And vice versa, Habs. Goes both ways.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:42 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I just can't believe anyone can take Obama seriously. This guy has some horrible judgment, to have been close friends with so many major racist and wack-jobs.

Look at his trail of friends (all of whom he has thrown under the bus when called out on them):

Tony Rezko
William Ayers
Ludacris

on and on......

Will be interesting to see who the next questionable friend is. What racist / hater friend is Obama currently tight with, who will be thrown under the bus next?

Stay tuned.

Why don't you just come right out and say you support McCain?

Old 08-01-2008, 08:45 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:

Tony Rezko
William Ayers
Ludacris

on and on......

Stay tuned.
There are already threads on here about Obama and his friends. If you wanted to discuss the recent Ludacris song you should either do that on that thread or search for the older thread about Obama's friendships. Please read the TOS and see the rule about creating threads that have already been discussed.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
And vice versa, Habs. Goes both ways.
Yeah, because I definitely post all sorts of repetitive threads...

Click on my name and see, if you dare.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:49 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,593,556 times
Quote:

Tony Rezko
William Ayers
Ludacris

on and on......

Stay tuned.
Maybe one of these guys? They're his friends right?

Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and former Securities and Exchange Commissioner William Donaldson will join former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, and more traditionally Democratic economic advisers such as former Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, billionaire liberal Warren Buffett, AFL-CIO President John Sweeney, and SEIU Secretary-Treasurer Anna Burger all met with Senator Obama recently.....

Old 08-01-2008, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Maybe one of these guys? They're his friends right?

Former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and former Securities and Exchange Commissioner William Donaldson will join former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, and more traditionally Democratic economic advisers such as former Clinton Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, billionaire liberal Warren Buffett, AFL-CIO President John Sweeney, and SEIU Secretary-Treasurer Anna Burger all met with Senator Obama recently.....
Don't encourage him and make him think this is a legitimate thread...

Old 08-01-2008, 08:53 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,856,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Why don't you just come right out and say you support McCain?
Because I don't.

I support an overthrow of Obama at the convention......since the nomination was stolen from Hillary.

I support the Democratic party having a REAL candidate who might really make change and not be some empty suit, snake oil salesman like Obama.

Old 08-01-2008, 08:59 AM

12,200 posts, read 18,369,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsburg View Post
Don't encourage him and make him think this is a legitimate thread...
I think we need to start reporting threads like this to the mods.

This thread is in violation of the TOS as there is already a thread about Obama’s friendships and the Ludacris song. The OP has not presented any new information or even a link. He is just trying to start a flame war by including words like

Quote:
I'm going to report every single thread that is opened discussing a subject that has already been discussed or has the sole purpose of starting an argument until the mods close it or the OP's are ready to discuss things intelligently. It's annoying to finally find a decent thread with good debates and then have it buried under foolishness.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections