U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 03:54 PM

27,163 posts, read 45,990,636 times

Advertisements

EXCLUSIVE: Interview with David Freddoso, Author of 'The Case Against Barack Obama'
08/04/2008 Print This
Forward
Feedback
Digg This!
Subscribe
Archives
Sponsored By:

Michelle Oddis: Dave, you’re a reporter, not a columnist. You’ve worked very hard to dig into the Obama story. You've said that you started reporting on Barack Obama in 2004. After all this research, what do you think is the most important thing people should know about Sen. Obama?

David Freddoso: The main lesson is that Barack Obama’s record, throughout his career, demonstrates conclusively that he has never been a reformer, that this image of “change and hope” that he projects is really a great lie. In fact there’s never been a single time in Senator Obama’s political career where he did something that was difficult and would cost him politically for the sake of needed reforms and change.

If you want to read more...click on the link.

HUMAN EVENTS EXCLUSIVE: Interview with David Freddoso, Author of 'The Case Against Barack Obama' - HUMAN EVENTS (http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=27865 - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2008, 04:02 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,629,372 times
Thanks for posting this link. Good stuff.

Old 08-07-2008, 06:49 PM

41,321 posts, read 44,355,613 times
Thanks for the link. I ordered Obama Nation, maybe I'll order this one too.

Of course, the MSM continues to ignore it.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:03 PM

2,766 posts, read 7,136,429 times
If only every Obama supporter could read this stuff before they make their decision.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:18 PM

41,321 posts, read 44,355,613 times
Quote:
If only every Obama supporter could read this stuff before they make their decision.
They would never do that. They'd just think it all BS. It would require too much denial even for them.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:20 PM

34,995 posts, read 38,639,208 times
Daley machine support? Check. Rezko? Check. Not in the Senate very long before running for president? Check.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:28 PM

27,163 posts, read 45,990,636 times
Did you see the young girl asking Obama a question and hoq much trouble Obama had answering this girls question.....OMG....if he can't find the simple answer for a young girl how can he without a prompter ever talk to a foreign president?

Old 08-07-2008, 07:29 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,568,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Thanks for the link. I ordered Obama Nation, maybe I'll order this one too.

Of course, the MSM continues to ignore it.
I did too!

Tried to get mine at the bookstore and their were more people in line waiting then at the bank. This book is going to be a sell out.

I have been able to get ahold of some of the info in it and you will not believe the lies, poor decisions, purposely hidden facts, his connections and why he wont let us see his real birth certificate etc.

I know, some here will smear the book, but the author is a top selling author who puts out solid info.

I have been reading Nobamas book Audacity of Hope, this book was a waste of my library card use, full of what I expected, all about him. What do you expect!

His book about his dad is suppose to be full of lies that no one has the guts to cover. Will get that one next.

OBAMA Nation this not !!

Old 08-07-2008, 07:32 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,568,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Did you see the young girl asking Obama a question and hoq much trouble Obama had answering this girls question.....OMG....if he can't find the simple answer for a young girl how can he without a prompter ever talk to a foreign president?
The libs are trying to cover for this BLUNDER of his. They are scrambling to make it out like it was the 7 year told fault and he was not prepared for a 7 year old with questions.

I agree, he cannot even talk to a 7 year old how the heck is he going to talk to adults?

Heck, he has 2 full time nannies for his own kids, guess who is talking to them? Not him!

That 1.00 per week allowance he gives will go along way too.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:34 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,415,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
I have been able to get ahold of some of the info in it and you will not believe the lies
Oh I'd believe the lies in the book alright, the author has been caught lying many times....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections