Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 08:45 AM
LML LML started this thread

7,100 posts, read 9,137,820 times

Advertisements

I was just watching the news and saw Cindy McCain with her hand and arm all bandaged up and I could not help but think back to the time, not long ago, when Senator Obama had an xray for a slight injury. At that time, McCain supporters were all over the internet mocking Obama's injury and making all sort of wild speculations about the injury and how that injury somehow made Obama unfit to be president.

Now, if Obama supporters were like that, this injury to Cindy McCain would be fodder for the coyotes. Just imagine the wild speculations one could work up about this injury. Imagine that the injury had occurred to Michelle Obama instead of Cindy McCain. Wow. The haters would be out in full force spreading lies about it. I'm proud of you Obama supporters. It speaks well of Senator Obama that he attracts people who don't have to lie and distort things to justify their support of him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2008, 09:00 AM

10,654 posts, read 18,717,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
I was just watching the news and saw Cindy McCain with her hand and arm all bandaged up and I could not help but think back to the time, not long ago, when Senator Obama had an xray for a slight injury. At that time, McCain supporters were all over the internet mocking Obama's injury and making all sort of wild speculations about the injury and how that injury somehow made Obama unfit to be president.

Now, if Obama supporters were like that, this injury to Cindy McCain would be fodder for the coyotes. Just imagine the wild speculations one could work up about this injury. Imagine that the injury had occurred to Michelle Obama instead of Cindy McCain. Wow. The haters would be out in full force spreading lies about it. I'm proud of you Obama supporters. It speaks well of Senator Obama that he attracts people who don't have to lie and distort things to justify their support of him.
That's funny, because I thought the same thing. If it was Obama it would be "his weak little hand couldn't stand a real mans handshake and was crushed"

Old 08-14-2008, 09:01 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,651,095 times
It just doesn't make sense to make fun of another's injury. No one is promised perfect health.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:06 AM

2,137 posts, read 3,871,277 times
Quote:

Wow. You are really, really reaching on this one. You Obamatron's and libs in general really do believe you are the most "evolved and caring" don't you. Just like Dr. Dean when he declared that dems were the only ones that cared if little chid-rens go to bed hungry. Pardon me for tee-heeing. Sounds like how the unpoplular kids in high school get together to buck each other up by saying how "evil" the popular kids are.

Also, if you want to see a load of hateful crap, look at old posts on demunderground or the dailykos when Tony Snow died. Awwwwwwe...you libs are indeed so evolved and caring. What a load.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:09 AM

10,654 posts, read 18,717,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
Wow. You are really, really reaching on this one. You Obamatron's and libs in general really do believe you are the most "evolved and caring" don't you. Just like Dr. Dean when he declared that dems were the only ones that cared if little chid-rens go to bed hungry. Pardon me for tee-heeing. Sounds like how the unpoplular kids in high school get together to buck each other up by saying how "evil" the popular kids are.

Also, if you want to see a load of hateful crap, look at old posts on demunderground or the dailykos when Tony Snow died. Awwwwwwe...you libs are indeed so evolved and caring. What a load.
Not reaching at all. He probably was thinking of this thread, as was I.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...es-doctor.html

From the first page alone..
Quote:
Then when you shoot 1 single three pointed and have to come home and go see an orthopedic doctor right away because your back and hips are out that tells me there is some underlying health issues.
Quote:
How do we know it was an xray from basketball? Rumor has it that it's sickle cell.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:10 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,772,966 times
Quote:

Very good post. I'm surprised some of the more clear headed McCain supporters on here don't step in and condemn some of these stupid Obama is not a citizen/secret muslim threads. The truth is they are all the same and know the only way they can win is to resort to fear tactics and smears.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:17 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,651,095 times
Thumbs up welcome to the Parade

Quote:

~You're hanging out with the unpopular kids...lol

Old 08-14-2008, 09:30 AM
LML LML started this thread

7,100 posts, read 9,137,820 times
Quote:

Thank you for proving my point so quickly.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:46 AM

2,779 posts, read 7,544,274 times
yep.

Old 08-14-2008, 09:54 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,217,564 times
Quote:

So what's up with the bandage....fallout from refusing to compete in the Miss Buffalo Chip contest????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections