Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2008, 04:25 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,525,541 times

Advertisements

The Black pro life group BlackGenocide.org | L.E.A.R.N. Northeast charges that abortion clinics are targeted toward Blacks to enforce White supremecy

""... abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 10 million abortions. Michael Novak had calculated "Since the number of current living Blacks (in the U.S.) is 31 million, the missing 10 million represents an enormous loss, for without abortion, America's Black community would now number 41 million persons. It would be 35 percent larger than it is. Abortion has swept through the Black community like a scythe, cutting down every fourth member""

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 04:30 PM

251 posts, read 881,533 times
I have a hard time believing this but he what the hell who cares? I saw a joke once it asked what do you call a black woman who has more than 6 abortions? a crime fighter! it was funny at the time anyways, i highly doubt more blacks have been killed with abortion than with violent crimes.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:32 PM

350 posts, read 654,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWhiteBlack View Post
I have a hard time believing this but he what the hell who cares? I saw a joke once it asked what do you call a black woman who has more than 6 abortions? a crime fighter! it was funny at the time anyways, i highly doubt more blacks have been killed with abortion than with violent crimes.
I seldom resort to arguements ad hominem, but you are sick with hatred.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:37 PM

194 posts, read 299,483 times
All pro-life groups are idiots, and black ones are no exception. Wake me up when we get to "Margaret Sanger was a racist."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gortamor View Post
I seldom resort to arguements ad hominem, but you are sick with hatred.
He has the backing of the moderators. What do you expect?

Old 08-15-2008, 04:41 PM

26,258 posts, read 49,162,683 times
I'll take the stats you posted as factual.

I'm sure there are corresponding effects in the white community from abortions had by white females. Along with modern birth control, the combined effect produced a lot fewer babies born into families that are not well equipped to deal with child raising.

If all of those potential children, black and white, would've been born into well educated, sane, sober, drug free families, then we would have potentially a large group of productive educated people. But most of those kids would have been lousy to mediocre citizens, which is what are produced by too many single moms or families living in poverty - black or white.

I'm relieved we don't have millions of marginally productive people out there clamoring for work in a society with too few jobs for those with few skills or poor educations. Illegal aliens fill many of the low wage jobs the unborn poor would've filled.

Not a nice picture to many, but it seems this is the centuries old economic fact of life.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:43 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,216,265 times
I think this is a trolly-type thread - there's no question set out or point made, and a lot of hot-button words - I think the OP is just hoping we'll all jump on it and fight until it gets shut down.

So stay away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections