Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2008, 10:51 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

Guess how many houses the Kennedy's, Al Gore, John Kerry, Clinton's, etc....why do they still bring up the subject of how many homes McCain has, while his wife owns many of them and they file their taxes seperate.

What about the private planes of John Kerry (his wife is an heir to the Heinz ketchup), Al Gore who uses more energy than half a town just for his own houses and planes, The Kennedy's and Ted Kennedy was so against wind energy since it was spoiling his view when he was on his sailboat......wow, I wonder when McCain will put up an add to slam these Dem. back on the hypocricy.

Ted Kennedy Defeats Cape Cod “Wind Farm”
From those proponents of the environmentalsim (unless it disturbs a Democrat pol) at Reuters:

Cape Cod Commission denies Cape Wind applicationhttp:

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:n2VEI1LEF4oJ:sweetness-light.com/archive/ted-kennedy-defeats-cape-cod-wind-mill-farm+ted+kennedy+wind+energy+complains&hl=en&ct=cl nk&cd=1&gl=us (broken link)
Al Gore’s Personal Energy Use Is His Own “Inconvenient Truth” - And Replies
http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cacheLPVAJvoul4J:www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_102512.asp+al+gore+private+energy+use&hl=e n&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us (broken link)

Gore-ging on Energy, One Year Later Gore's Home Energy Use Climbs 10%

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:NOEbXtqblv8J:newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/06/17/gore-ging-energy-1-year-later-gores-home-energy-use-climbs-10+al+gore+private+energy+use&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&g l=us (broken link)

Last edited by bentlebee; 08-27-2008 at 11:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2008, 10:52 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Guess how many houses the Kennedy's, Al Gore, John Kerry, Clinton's, etc....why do they still bring up the subject of how many homes McCain has, while his wife owns many of them and they file their taxes seperate.

What about the private planes of John Kerry (his wife is an heir to the Heinz ketchup), Al Gore who uses more energy than half a town just for his own houses and planes, The Kennedy's and Ted Kennedy was so against wind energy since it was spoiling his view when he was on his sailboat......wow, I wonder when McCain will put up an add to slam these Dem. back on the hypocricy.
Because it's the last shredded old straw the they have ... and it didn't work.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:56 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
I was less disappointed with McCain's number of houses than with his admitting that he didn't know the number.

The guy's running for President. The least he could have said was "We use three -- in Washington, Arizona, and California -- and hold several others for real estate investment purposes."

If the guy can't come up with a simple answer to a softball like that, how's he supposed to deal with Vladimir Putin's efforts to resurrect the Soviet empire?

Obama hems and haws. McCain draws blanks.

We're in trouble again with these candidates, people.

Old 08-27-2008, 10:58 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,918,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I was less disappointed with McCain's number of houses than with his admitting that he didn't know the number.

The guy's running for President. The least he could have said was "We use three -- in Washington, Arizona, and California -- and hold several others for real estate investment purposes."

If the guy can't come up with a simple answer to a softball like that, how's he supposed to deal with Vladimir Putin's efforts to resurrect the Soviet empire?

Obama hems and haws. McCain draws blanks.

We're in trouble again with these candidates, people.
ROFL.... I think you've got something there.. I think people on both sides were watching that whole thing and thinking to themselves.. "say something.. a number.." LOL

Old 08-27-2008, 11:02 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
ROFL.... I think you've got something there.. I think people on both sides were watching that whole thing and thinking to themselves.. "say something.. a number.." LOL
That is what I think every time I see Obama....say soemthing instead of uhm uhm uhm...and than the answer is so long and he hopes the interviewer is so stupid that he doesn't remember what he asked...since most answers from Obama don't match the question!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections