Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 10:40 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
I'm not saying that she should, but to try to lead this country and take care of an infant?? Forget it. She doesn't have her head screwed on straight. And don't give me any of your family values crap... She has a horrible record on the environment, she's under investigation. What was he thinking of choosing her? She's a loser.
I agree. Trig wasn't just any baby, either. This is a premature, special needs infant. Couldn't she have given him more than THREE days before going back to work?

GOP family values......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 11:39 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,399,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
I agree. Trig wasn't just any baby, either. This is a premature, special needs infant. Couldn't she have given him more than THREE days before going back to work?

GOP family values......

Yeah, okay. Democrats cannot say jack sh*t on this one. Sorry--no way. Bunch of friggin' liars--that's what you are. I'm sure if she were a Dem you guys would have her up on a pedestal.

Liars! How can you even sleep at night? Gads.

Old 08-30-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Feebs View Post
Yeah, okay. Democrats cannot say jack sh*t on this one. Sorry--no way. Bunch of friggin' liars--that's what you are. I'm sure if she were a Dem you guys would have her up on a pedestal.

Liars! How can you even sleep at night? Gads.
Who the h*ll do you think you are, calling me a "friggin' liar"?!?! WHAT, exactly, did I lie about?

Old 08-31-2008, 08:37 AM

6,884 posts, read 20,399,779 times
Quote:
Who the h*ll do you think you are, calling me a "friggin' liar"?!?! WHAT, exactly, did I lie about?

I know exactly who I am--a woman who for my entire life watched the Democrat party pander to women everywhere--oh yes, equal rights, oh yes, of course you can be a working mom, oh yes, in fact, you should be the CEO! Got fired because you were pregnant!?! Let's call out the ACLU! This is a travesty!

Oh but wait--here comes a woman that wants to be Vice President of this country. Not just a Republican--a CONSERVATIVE! Quelle horror! Miss Alaska! Pageant Queen! Why isn't she home taking care of her kids? How can she do this job with a baby with Down's? Doesn't she know what birth control is? And my very favorite name for her came right from this board--RENT-A-UTERUS.

Yeah. As a woman, regardless of my party, I see just what all that was you Democrats have been spouting for 30 years--a bunch of BULL. Big fat BULL. The Democrat party and everyone in it--especially WOMEN--should all be horrified at the behavior displayed these past few days.

You may not personally be a liar, but your party--that represents YOU--is surely the biggest group of liars I ever saw.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:39 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,246,649 times
Quote:
I know exactly who I am--a woman who for my entire life watched the Democrat party pander to women everywhere--oh yes, equal rights, oh yes, of course you can be a working mom, oh yes, in fact, you should be the CEO! Got fired because you were pregnant!?! Let's call out the ACLU! This is a travesty!

Oh but wait--here comes a woman that wants to be Vice President of this country. Not just a Republican--a CONSERVATIVE! Quelle horror! Miss Alaska! Pageant Queen! Why isn't she home taking care of her kids? How can she do this job with a baby with Down's? Doesn't she know what birth control is? And my very favorite name for her came right from this board--RENT-A-UTERUS.

Yeah. As a woman, regardless of my party, I see just what all that was you Democrats have been spouting for 30 years--a bunch of BULL. Big fat BULL. The Democrat party and everyone in it--especially WOMEN--should all be horrified at the behavior displayed these past few days.

You may not personally be a liar, but your party--that represents YOU--is surely the biggest group of liars I ever saw.
EXCELLENT post!!!! Reps coming!

Old 08-31-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
I

Oh, I am horrified. Horrified that we may have a neophyte in power if -God forbid- McCain wins and dies in office. Horrified that McCain would put his own political campaign above national interests. Horrified that he seems to think women are interchangeable, and that Hillary voters would follow the Palin ticket like sheep.

You bet I'm horrified.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:43 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Yep. Same eyes, long lost twins!
Yahoo! Image Search Results for Jennifer Wilbanks
When I see "KevK," I see an angry old man/woman who thinks his/her personal views account for something. Not.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:46 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Yep. Same eyes, long lost twins!
Yahoo! Image Search Results for Jennifer Wilbanks
Was that supposed to be a reason not to vote for her?
Why is it the Democrats are always talking about someones looks? Be it race, sex, or now what they look like. Funny how Republicans are always blamed for doing this, but evidence shows time and time again, that its Republicans.
Is this the best you can do?

Old 08-31-2008, 08:47 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:

GOP family values......
So your saying that women are not capable of holding a job, and raising a baby?

Old 08-31-2008, 08:49 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,752,651 times
You cons have no sense of humor. None.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections