Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2008, 01:48 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,465,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Be advised there are rumors and speculation spreading as I type. My wife heard it on a radio news show. I provide a listing of links so you can be informed and know what rightfully or not is being put out. Debunk if you can as our country is better off if not true.

palin pregnancy - Google Search
I just got an email that said she was a Muslim!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 04:52 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times
This thread is evidence of what happens when disgruntled, depraved leftists are confronted with a conservative candidate who has impeccable moral character. Bummer! I know it's maddening to have to scrape your collective memories of old Jerry Springer episodes for fodder to manufacture something, anything, on this woman! But settle down, little ones; listen to Walid and try to focus on the issues.

Old 08-31-2008, 04:54 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,885,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
She may not have had the amnio until late in her pregnancy? If she was a true right to lifer, then she should have forgone the test.
Not true. Many people wish to be prepared to welcome their disabled child, and to arrange for any necessary medical interventions in advance.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:26 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
I just got an email that said she was a Muslim!!!
LOL, yeah I heard she didn't have a birth certificate, too.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:27 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
This thread is evidence of what happens when disgruntled, depraved leftists are confronted with a conservative candidate who has impeccable moral character.
I would not call these allegations "impeccable"

- Attempting to have her ex brother in law fired from the state police and firing someone who would not cooperate.

- Getting on a plane while 7 months pregnant after her water broke- IF indeed, she was pregnant at all.

- Having premarital sex- supposedly her first child was born less than 8 months after she was married

Believe me, I'm not conservative and I wouldn't repeat those allegations. But don't cannonize this woman- she is fallible.

Old 08-31-2008, 07:57 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Isn't it sad that if a women who decides to go back to work shortly after giving birth, is being trashed. What if a man goes to work or sin't there for the delivery of his own baby....isn't this between husband and wife.

I have seen more than one women who wasn't really showing that she was pregnant and still was pregnant....do all women have to get overweight to proof that they are pregnant...what about women who don't even knwo they are pregnant until the delivery...I always find it strange but it seems it can happen.

How can anyone judge another person who knew from 4months in the pregnancy that they would get a baby with down syndrome. Why does she have to go out and discuss this private matter with any one.

So is Obama better because he didn't have a down syndrome baby and Obama is cool because he used drugs and had lousy friends, terrorist friends....does that make him cool and the right one...."Yes, I can"...b.s....no I have a lot of respect for this lady and no respect for the garbage that is said about her. Don't you think it has all been looked into.....the Dem. have to get up earlier and come up with something real to win this election. Mr. Nobama and Biden will have a toff one with these 2 remarkable people, althoug my first choice was some one else.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:03 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times
The issue as stated in the OP has nothing at all to do with Downs Syndrome.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:12 AM

1,599 posts, read 2,947,953 times
Either way it doesn't look good for Palin.

If the newest baby is really her daughter's and she covered it up as her own, she is an extremely deceitful person.

If the baby is hers, and she gave a 30 min. speech, then flew on a plane back to Alaska from Texas AFTER HER WATER BROKE??? she is an extremely stupid person.

And then back in the office the next day? What? And why?

So either the baby is not hers or she is so blinded by ambition that she is willing to endanger her health and her child's.

McCain sure can pick 'em.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:12 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
She may not have had the amnio until late in her pregnancy? If she was a true right to lifer, then she should have forgone the test.
An initial blood test is usually what indicates a problem. That doesn't necessarily mean she had an Amnio.

Old 08-31-2008, 08:17 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,894,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
Either way it doesn't look good for Palin.

If the newest baby is really her daughter's and she covered it up as her own, she is an extremely deceitful person.

If the baby is hers, and she gave a 30 min. speech, then flew on a plane back to Alaska from Texas AFTER HER WATER BROKE??? she is an extremely stupid person.

And then back in the office the next day? What? And why?

So either the baby is not hers or she is so blinded by ambition that she is willing to endanger her health and her child's.

McCain sure can pick 'em.
Either way it doesn't look good for the people speculating they know personal things regarding someone else's family just to divert attention from politics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections