Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2008, 02:49 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,597,739 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Wow, if Palin never had this child, and her daughter did, there are lots of people who have to know the truth, including nurses, doctors, and family members.

No way can they cover up this secret.

And its a career killer, as it shows the lengths of deception someone will go to instead of being honest, open, and respectful of a child getting pregnant and having a child, albeit one with special needs.

"Not showing" and a daughter being "disappeared" with a mysterious illness?

If any of this is related, the truth will ruin her candidacy, and the pity is telling the truth should have made the issue unrelated to her ability to be Governor in the first place.

Uptight fundies feel the need to hide disturbing realities, like teens having sex, and even giving birth out of wedlock.

Why should that destroy Palin's career if true? It shouldnt.

Lying is another matter.
There's a blog that cover's this topic in depth and addresses the question of whether this is a relevant discussion to have as part of the vetting process. Many folks think it it. If the Governor lied, even to protect her 16 year old child then it becomes a relevant character issue. Either way, when someone runs for one of the Highest Executive Offices in the land, these things are to be expected. I personally would rather discuss the issues relevant to running the Country, as I believe the Governor absolutely unqualified based on those alone.

Here is a Moderate Blog with something to say on the issue.

The Fully Vetted Sarah Palin
August 29th, 2008
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Character? It was a joke. But maybe one that can be proven in reality, now that I think about it. Doesn't Obama want to allow illegals to stay and provide them with free health care? He's got Nation of Islam members on his payroll so employing illegals may not be a far stretch.

So, what else are you and your pal going to try to throw up as a smokescreen to disguise your sick interest in Palin's reproductive organs?
Ignorance comes often disguised, as a "joke".

"so employing illegals may not be a far stretch."......please, tell us more.

"throw up?"...can you put a mirror on the internet? hmm...

Old 08-30-2008, 02:56 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
It's amazing what the dems will do to attack Palin and her family.

I also heard a rumor that she pregnant by E.T. Now we know why he wanted to phone home. I guess to tell his family the good news.

Get real people. If she was running with O, you'd say that she was better than sliced bread.

Old 08-30-2008, 03:04 PM

2,079 posts, read 4,951,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Rumors really aren't fair...this is a beautiful family.

I think we should stick to the fact that she isn't qualified based on the issues.
The daughter on Palin's left seems to have a very rounded belly?

Old 08-30-2008, 03:04 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,009,043 times
Quote:
Ignorance comes often disguised, as a "joke".

"so employing illegals may not be a far stretch."......please, tell us more.

"throw up?"...can you put a mirror on the internet? hmm...
No, YOU tell US. He's YOUR candidate. Explain the NOI hires and why his voters apparently can't read or notice dates. Is there a connection? YOU jumped on the "she's pregnant" bandwagon yourself. Why is that? Did you not read and just mindlessly believe what the other Kool-Aid drinkers said or was your aim to purposely spread lies?

As for me, I'm just keeping this thread going so and near the top of the list so visitors and members can all see just how vile and ridiculous Obama supporters are.

Old 08-30-2008, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
No, YOU tell US. He's YOUR candidate. Explain the NOI hires and why his voters apparently can't read or notice dates. Is there a connection? YOU jumped on the "she's pregnant" bandwagon yourself. Why is that? Did you not read and just mindlessly believe what the other Kool-Aid drinkers said or was your aim to purposely spread lies?

As for me, I'm just keeping this thread going so and near the top of the list so visitors and members can all see just how vile and ridiculous Obama supporters are.
Why should I? That isn't the thread topic. I can address any thread I decide to participate in and it is neither your prerogative to scold me for doing so, nor your business to inquire my motivation. If you wish to address the topic you are as free to do so, as am I. If you wish to understand what I believe, read what I write, what I read is none of your concern. Your motivation for posting on this thread or any other is just that - your motivation.

Old 08-30-2008, 03:18 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times
Quote:
Why should I? That isn't the thread topic. I can address any thread I decide to participate in and it is neither your prerogative to scold me for doing so, nor your business to inquire my motivation. If you wish to address the topic you are as free to do so, as am I. If you wish to understand what I believe, read what I write, what I read is none of your concern. Your motivation for posting on this thread or any other is just that - your motivation.
Wow were the Obama threads vile and vindictive? I watched the ABC video on how she was selected. Oh well she wasn't well vetted so who knows.

Old 08-30-2008, 03:37 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,009,043 times
Quote:
Oh, I see. It's not my "business to inquire (your) motivation" but you can make all sorts of charges and remarks about MY motivation or mindset? Heh. Sounds like the kitchen's getting too hot for you. Maybe in the future you'll actually read articles and check dates before going along with everything your Obama buds post.

Old 08-30-2008, 03:40 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,037,032 times
Folks, true or not it is being discussed. This is a link from a teacher chat site. This is not a left wing blog but a chat site for teachers. So if it is right or wrong it is being discussed in forums that are not usually political:
Re: I don't believe any of it but I do think................ (broken link)

Old 08-30-2008, 03:49 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,748,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
Here try this photo out. for all you woman haters.

Alaska Republican Convention has some fireworks

And at the very same time they are accusing her of never being pregnant, they are bashing her for allegedly being an unfit mother by flying pregnant after her water broke.

Sarah Palin's Questionable Judgment | Workbench
They said she gave a speech EVEN after her water broke. Why was she so bent on flying back to Alaska to have the baby huh? Is it because the baby was in Alaska with her daughter instead?

Btw, anyone can fake a pregnancy bump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections