Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 02:08 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,678,535 times

Advertisements

I think he is sick...he keeps coughing! He acts and looks weak! He is old!
He speaks empty words...oops .... coughing again!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/lindz_only/emoticons-1191.gif (broken link)

Last edited by Blondie621; 08-31-2008 at 03:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 02:14 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,542,717 times
I can say this he can't deliver a speech. I also find it a little over borad the way he went on and on about meeting with this Govenor and that one and repeating their names . I don't know why but him going there and this speech makes me angry because I think he is using this terrible situation to look more like a president and it isn't the time or the place to get votes. I don't care about your meeting or if your there and to be truthful where is Bush and why isn'y he saying something.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:17 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,972,777 times
I know, if he had "Uhm, eh, ah..." one more time... He really looks like he's ready to lead (rolls eyes.)

Old 08-31-2008, 02:18 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,035,735 times
Wow, you people really have no class, do you?

McCain says this is no time for politics, he says we need to focus on the potential natural disaster and help our fellow citizens, and all you can do is slam him and criticize his appearance and mannerisms. Pathetic.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:22 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,035,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
F*** you! It isnt suppose to be a campaign discussion, it is an announcement. You are really representing the scum of the Democratic party.
Right?! God forbid that people like this and their leader would be in charge when a disaster hit a "red state." They'd probably celebrate "Mother Nature" taking out millions of conservatives/moderates.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:23 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,563,779 times
LOL, someone's mad that God is mad at Republicans.
And someone is actually naive to think that Republicans won't use this time to act concerned to get some votes.
They actually have no choice anyway. Remember Katrina? they don't want to to be seen as *******s again.

Old 08-31-2008, 02:24 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,711,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
LOL, someone's mad that God is mad at Republicans.
And someone is actually naive to think that Republicans won't use this time to act concerned to get some votes.
They actually have no choice anyway. Remember Katrina? they don't want to to be seen as *******s again.
Since when is FEMA a republican organization?

Would King Obama have done anything differently?

Old 08-31-2008, 02:27 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,542,717 times
I would say that people are leaving areas I don't know where exactly he is at but I sure wouldn't go to those areas myself now. And to be honest right now there isn't anymore that I could do than McCain. He has no authority to do anything , he isn't needed. It is like Brittney Spears going to a club because she knows someone would take her picture. I just think that is what people are saying. He issue is to decide or help decide what to do with this convention. I can hear and read a weather report I'm thinking he can to. I'm just getting a bad taste in my mouth sorry. I get they will loose the coverage that the DEMS got last week. But isn't he trying to make up the press coverage now?

Old 08-31-2008, 02:28 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,563,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Since when is FEMA a republican organization?

Would King Obama have done anything differently?
You mean FEMA as in the one with the then unqualified clueless director, that bush had appointed because he was his friend?

Old 08-31-2008, 02:29 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,711,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
You mean FEMA as in the one with the unqualified clueless head, that bush had appointed at that time because he was his friend?
You and blondie are extremely unclassy people and I dont think anyone with a good head on their shoulders would pass you off for anything other than a Democat loon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections