Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 12:59 AM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,415 times

Advertisements

Ironic someone is lying isn't it. Do I need to cut and paste for morons again? Do ppl even understand how things work? It like some ppl eat and **** at the same time, how do you do it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 01:02 AM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Ironic someone is lying isn't it. Do I need to cut and paste for morons again? Do ppl even understand how things work? It like some ppl eat and **** at the same time, how do you do it.
You are building that bridge to nowhere right now. Nobody cares about your little "better educated than thou" mentality. We arent buying it.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:07 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Please to go to college and take a class that will asist you with better writing comprehension.. If you cant afford it, I suggest you vote Democratic in the next election, I hear they are all for welfare school programs.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:08 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:
keep talking like this and nobody will respond to you and you will be considered possibly a troll.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:09 AM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
You are building that bridge to nowhere right now. Nobody cares about your little "better educated than thou" mentality. We arent buying it.
No one is claiming to be better educated, but your lack of understanding on how our government works is shocking. I don't care about that though, I only care about the main point you were making.

Its simple. You eat, you process, you crap. Takes time. You are claiming the country's mess is because of the 1 year plus when democrat's had partial power. You think anyone buys your argument that you eat and it becomes crap immediately?

Republicans had absolute power for 6 straight years, executive and both houses, and they brew this big pile of crap for us. Thanks a lot. No more McBush for 4 more years.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:10 AM

Quote:
You are the lone democrat in this debate here.....all the others have run away from this debate because I dont think there is any doubt in what I said.

And you arent holding that ground very well, to be honest.

But I was the lone Republican in a sea of Democrats in Boston, and most of them didnt hold their ground with me either. A liberals head isnt properly screwed on until they turn conservative.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:12 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
No one is claiming to be better educated, but your lack of understanding on how our government works is shocking. I don't care about that though, I only care about the main point you were making.

Its simple. You eat, you process, you crap. Takes time. You are claiming the country's mess is because of the 1 year plus when democrat's had partial power. You think anyone buys your argument that you eat and it becomes crap immediately?

Republicans had absolute power for 6 straight years, executive and both houses, and they brew this big pile of crap for us. Thanks a lot. No more McBush for 4 more years.
Your right, the housing problem has been building up way longer then 1 year and 8 months. We can thank Clinton for putting those programs into place that caused the problems we see today. Things like $0 down, or even worse, 125% LTV +.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:12 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Quote:

Obviously you do care because you are hell bent on putting whoever in their place????
You don't have to buy anything believe what you want but we the people know Pelosi And Dem controlled Congress have not done good with their time in congress the facts speak for themselves

Old 08-31-2008, 01:13 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Look around, the greatest generation of our time did not have educations, those people had a heart and some brains.

These highly educated people who think they are all running to Nobama have been scammed.

We have two PHD's, tons of Masters and Bachelors in both sides of my family, 13 kids total counting my brothers and sisters as well as my BIL and SIL's, all with degrees, six nephews and nieces all with degrees or earning them right now and not on for Nobama, not one !

So I thank you for making my thoughts come true, I have been posting that there are two types of people are going for Obama, one is the poor or struggling who want to steal from the rest of us\ and want us to bail them out and the other are the educated ones who are failures personally and need someone to make themselves feel good about themselves.

I have said it over and over. These people need someone to hold their hand and make them feel good and Obama gives them that.

If you are so educated, then why cant you see what this man is up to?

If you cannot see what this man is all about, then you might as well toss that piece of paper into the trash because it did you no good at all.

Guess a college degree anymore makes people more stupid then smart.

Old 08-31-2008, 01:14 AM

Its kind of sad that Obama ran for senate just to run for president months later.

Did he tell the people who voted for him "I will be turning my back on you and ignoring you in a couple of months when I am on the campaign trail for president."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections