Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 12:00 AM

1,958 posts, read 2,488,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Actually my rally was two weeks ago. They are still fainting over him. Believe me.

Bad acid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 01:12 AM

7,727 posts, read 12,348,981 times
when did politicians stop being public servants and become leaders?

Old 10-14-2008, 01:26 AM

61,289 posts, read 87,208,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
when did politicians stop being public servants and become leaders?
you mean king george is a public servant? you mean all i had to do was order him to stop spending or demand to speak to his supervisor and i could have saved us 10 trillion and 1/4 million deaths in bagdad? now you tell me.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:58 AM

38,617 posts, read 26,278,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
What a leader, a missed golden opportunity for the messiah.

He just showed us what he is all about.

A woman got sick and dropped to the ground at one of his speeches yesterday and what does the idiot do? He tosses her a bottle of water and tells everyone to give her room and KEEPS ON TALKING !!

A real leader would have stopped the speech and went out and made sure she was being taken care of.

The heartless scum bag didn't care about her, he just wanted to keep on repeating his speech to no where !!

A real caring person would have made a much wiser choice.

Thanks for showing us you do not care Barry!

And the sad part is the EMT's said not one single Obama official even took the time to check on her.
Let's see he snubbs Clinton, snubbs our troops because the minitary wouldn't let it be a photo-opp, blows off the financial crisis he and the other dems caused to continue campaigning and now this. I think I see a pattern!

Old 10-14-2008, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertsun41 View Post
He had to keep talking. His telepromter was getting ahead of him.

The closet muslim is not a speaker unless he can read word for word.
Can't be true! Can it?

YouTube - Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out

Old 10-14-2008, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Why I'm shocked! It's like him going to New Orleans to show his compassion before the impending storm.
When all else fail bring up someone who isn't running to draw away attention. Speakin' of runnin', I see they got their little butts outta' there this last time. Would have been just as smart to do it the first time, but then they couldn't blame the racist President Bush for their own stupidity.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
They won't be fainting at the McCain rallies, falling asleep and falling down from boredom maybe!
Yeah, it is certainly exicting to listen to elequently spoken recycled-from-the-last-failed-campaign democratic politician's horse sh*t!

Old 10-14-2008, 03:22 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,069,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yeah, it is certainly exicting to listen to elequently spoken recycled-from-the-last-failed-campaign democratic politician's horse sh*t!
I was happy to see Sunshine Chick seemed to have stopped her ridiculous threads then you show up. Hmmmmmnnn screen name change lately?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:25 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,822,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Let's see he snubbs Clinton, snubbs our troops because the minitary wouldn't let it be a photo-opp, blows off the financial crisis he and the other dems caused to continue campaigning and now this. I think I see a pattern!
who dares snubbs anyone

let alone snubbs our troops

a photo-opp?

You spell bad = you muslim

right?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
I saw it all....he got the EMT right away and got her some water...she just fainted from the heat! Why are you making a big deal out of nothing...George Bush killed almost 5,000 soldiers in Iraq not including innocent women and children....it is in the thousands...so look who is talking...you just stuck you foot in your mouth big guy or girl!

Check the internet. Seems a female often faints at the same point in the speech with the same response.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections