Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 03:34 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
I was happy to see Sunshine Chick seemed to have stopped her ridiculous threads then you show up. Hmmmmmnnn screen name change lately?
Sorry if the truth hurts quelinda. If that is your real name...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
When that didn’t get the candidate’s attention, they tried a new tactic.

“Louder!” they shouted.

Palin appeared flustered as she stopped reading from the prepared remarks, which were coming across her teleprompter.

“I would hope at least that those protesters have the courage and the honor of thanking our veterans for giving them the right to protest!” she admonished the confused crowd.

Palin’s husband Todd tried to put an end to the awkward episode by approaching his wife on stage and telling her, “They just can’t hear you back there. That’s it.”

Palin responded, “OK. I’m doing that,” and then continued with her stump speech.
Palin Accidentally Reprimands Her Own Supporters - From The Road
Fasinating how CBS always knows the thought and motives of republicans.

appeared flustered

confused crowd

tried to put an end to the awkward episode

Says what objective standard? Because CBS says so?

Yeah, that's right lefties, no media bias!

Old 10-14-2008, 03:49 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Sorry if the truth hurts quelinda. If that is your real name...
Its my original screen name, if that's what you're asking. Sunshine Chick had so many haters on here she felt she had to change her name. Why else would someone keep resurrecting her ancient threads with all their debunked myths?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeSpirited1 View Post
leangk,

Obama called attention to it, and said, "Someone please help her, make sure she gets some water, someone give her some water" - something to that effect.

He was not dismissive, no.
not this time, or the other 50 times it happened exactly the same way at the same time in the speech with the same reaction either.

Old 10-14-2008, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
It was on CNN that several people passed out at the McCain/Palin Rally in Virginia Beach today. That rally wasn't stopped either.

When I saw Obama a few weeks ago a lady near me passed out. She was attended to quickly but the rally did not stop. I think this is happening everywhere- people are standing in line for hours then pushed into very close quarters and it gets stifiling. It would be insane for everything to stop for these people.
Was it the same lady, or did they use a different one that time?

Old 10-14-2008, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
this is a thread from august. i don't think anybody is fainting over obama anymore......
Check the internet. It seems to happen a lot.

Old 10-14-2008, 04:04 AM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,692 times
YOU ARE DEFINITELY SUNSHINE CHICK! Why the need to hide that, did they ban you?

Old 10-14-2008, 04:08 AM

2,311 posts, read 2,829,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quelinda View Post
YOU ARE DEFINITELY SUNSHINE CHICK! Why the need to hide that, did they ban you?
This person is obviously several posters on this forum. Does anyone moderate this forum?

Old 10-14-2008, 06:50 AM

136 posts, read 515,866 times
McCain would have done the same thing.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:56 AM

9,326 posts, read 22,019,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
This person is obviously several posters on this forum. Does anyone moderate this forum?

When I asked a CD moderator about moderating threads I was told this is really is just a post only forum and they let people pretty much post what they want...

I just put people on my ignore list. And I just discovered a separate forum last night for political discussion and it was refreshingly devoid of sunshine chicks, smd19wackjob, sanRIMme and Milborn type posts. People did not seem to have been dropped as children..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections