Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 05:38 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times

Advertisements

Here's a video from one of their major members:

YouTube - PUMAs for Palin: Clinton's 18 Million PUMA Democrats support McCain-Palin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2008, 05:39 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
Democrats and Independents are seeing the light.

The Democrats are only united if you consider the union of "Pelosi-like" democrats a united group.

The middle of the road ones arent so united.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:43 PM

1,044 posts, read 1,954,071 times
The members of PUMA are obviously not clear thinking, rational individuals, their opinions and reactions are (sadly) very predictable. Hillary needs to her distance herself from these wackos before her political hopes for the future are ruined.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:44 PM

5,299 posts, read 8,256,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
I was a staunch supporter of Hillary - one of the 18-million and I'm voting for Obama. BTW - Hillary got 18-million votes total not all of them were women.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:48 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Get over it, the PUMAs are a non issue.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:55 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
You know, I have despised the clintons, especially Hillary, for many years. She got a raw, raw deal in the primaries - from the media and the obama campaign - sexism was rampant throughout - and you know those same pigs will try to do it to Palin as well.

I truly feel bad for her supporters - she would have been by far THE toughest of the two to beat - but the DNC&Dem party chose to put up instead a neophyte with a dubious history and nefarious connections and associates. What were they thinking?

The DNC and the party totally trashed a historic candidate to place an inexperienced token in her place, due mostly to the hijacking of the party by the kook-left.

I feel bad for them as they look at what the GOP has done by nominating a wonderful woman as VP.

I hope they continue to realize what exactly the Dem party and the leadership has become.

Great Vid! Thanks for posting - let's pass it around.

Old 08-31-2008, 05:58 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,702,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
You know, I have despised the clintons, especially Hillary, for many years. She got a raw, raw deal in the primaries - from the media and the obama campaign - sexism was rampant throughout - and you know those same pigs will try to do it to Palin as well.

I truly feel bad for her supporters - she would have been by far THE toughest of the two to beat - but the DNC&Dem party chose to put up instead a neophyte with a dubious history and nefarious connections and associates. What were they thinking?

The DNC and the party totally trashed a historic candidate to place an inexperienced token in her place, due mostly to the hijacking of the party by the kook-left.

I feel bad for them as they look at what the GOP has done by nominating a wonderful woman as VP.

I hope they continue to realize what exactly the Dem party and the leadership has become.

Great Vid! Thanks for posting - let's pass it around.
She really should be the nominee, and I can honestly say that I would be perfectly content with her as president. I ask for experience in the white house. The "Chosen" one doesnt represent experience.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:01 PM

382 posts, read 589,863 times
They where not going to vote for Obama/Biden in the first place. What do you think PUMA stands for. They even said they wouldn't support a Obama/Clinton ticket. This group is so irrelevant right now it's a joke. They are only interviewed because the media needs a juicy story.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:20 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,586,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorback_06 View Post
They where not going to vote for Obama/Biden in the first place. What do you think PUMA stands for. They even said they wouldn't support a Obama/Clinton ticket. This group is so irrelevant right now it's a joke. They are only interviewed because the media needs a juicy story.

These "PUMAs" weren't going to vote for any Democrat anyway....ever.

They are Republicans. Have you been to any of these so-called PUMA websites? They attack Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Jimmy Carter, John Kerry, and even Bill Clinton which makes it plain to see that these are right-wing agent provacteurs, and not Democrats.

Most people who voted for Hillary are either going to vote for Obama or they will stay home. I agree with the poster above. PUMAs are a non-issue.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:24 PM

382 posts, read 589,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
These "PUMAs" weren't going to vote for any Democrat anyway....ever.

They are Republicans. Have you been to any of these so-called PUMA websites? They attack Howard Dean, Nancy Pelosi, Jimmy Carter, John Kerry, and even Bill Clinton which makes it plain to see that these are right-wing agent provacteurs, and not Democrats.

Most people who voted for Hillary are either going to vote for Obama or they will stay home. I agree with the poster above. PUMAs are a non-issue.
I agree. They are just McSlim's undercover supporters who are so irrelevant right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections