Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:19 PM
 
4,829 posts, read 7,746,166 times
Reputation: 621

Advertisements

Quote:
But Pastor Kalnins has also preached that critics of President Bush will be banished to hell; questioned whether people who voted for Sen. John Kerry in 2004 would be accepted to heaven; charged that the 9/11 terrorist attacks and war in Iraq were part of a war "contending for your faith;" and said that Jesus "operated from that position of war mode."

Months after hinting at possible damnation for Kerry supporters, Kalnins bristled at the treatment President Bush was receiving over the federal government's handling of Hurricane Katrina. "I hate criticisms towards the President," he said, "because it's like criticisms towards the pastor -- it's almost like, it's not going to get you anywhere, you know, except for hell. That's what it'll get you
Palin's Church May Have Shaped Controversial Worldview

Interesting, but I did enjoy her lil sermon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:25 PM
 
1,555 posts, read 1,978,772 times
Reputation: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Palin's Church May Have Shaped Controversial Worldview

Interesting, but I did enjoy her lil sermon.
LOL!!!!! Critics of Bush go to hell, huh? hmm. I think about 70% of this country is going to be in trouble then...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:33 PM
 
9,124 posts, read 36,369,826 times
Reputation: 3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
LOL!!!!! Critics of Bush go to hell, huh? hmm. I think about 70% of this country is going to be in trouble then...
Don't worry- they're adding a ninth and a tenth level of hell to accomodate the masses- the current eight levels are already full.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:34 PM
 
3,255 posts, read 5,078,237 times
Reputation: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
LOL!!!!! Critics of Bush go to hell, huh? hmm. I think about 70% of this country is going to be in trouble then...
Seems John McCain himself says he was a critic of the way the President handled the war! Pitchforks to the left of you, fire to right, yikes!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:37 PM
 
Location: Wantagh NY
690 posts, read 1,015,278 times
Reputation: 142
OK at first I thought this was GREAT for the Dem party...I mean McCain could not have handed the election over any better! However now I think this is just plain scary! I mean if something incredible was to happen and these 2 idiots get in, the country is in for a world of hurt. This woman is a WACKO!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:42 PM
 
10,599 posts, read 17,886,038 times
Reputation: 17353
OH YES PLEASE.

LETS talk about PASTORS. What a bunch of dopes you put the spotlight on your own candidates biggest Achilles heel the reason he disgusts us the most.

OBAMA and Rev Wright perfect together.

Racist, AntiAmerican, Black Liberation Theology hate mongers. Then deny all knowledge or call it hyperbole no guts to admit they meant it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
 
1,555 posts, read 1,978,772 times
Reputation: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
OH YES PLEASE.

LETS talk about PASTORS. What a bunch of dopes you put the spotlight on your own candidates biggest Achilles heel the reason he disgusts us the most.

OBAMA and Rev Wright perfect together.

Racist, AntiAmerican, Black Liberation Theology hate mongers. Then deny all knowledge or call it hyperbole no guts to admit they meant it.
blah blah blah - nothing but OLD, tired and stupid arguments from the likes of you...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
 
31,683 posts, read 41,024,360 times
Reputation: 14434
Quote:
Originally Posted by runswithscissors View Post
OH YES PLEASE.

LETS talk about PASTORS. What a bunch of dopes you put the spotlight on your own candidates biggest Achilles heel the reason he disgusts us the most.

OBAMA and Rev Wright perfect together.

Racist, AntiAmerican, Black Liberation Theology hate mongers. Then deny all knowledge or call it hyperbole no guts to admit they meant it.
Where's the love? Oh they are very well aware of who they hate and it isn't the good people of all races who support the Democratic party. Nor is it the good people of all races who are mainstream Republicans. It is the kooky Rightieeeeeees who know no tolerance. Have you ever met any of them?


Please do tell for all exactly who US might be and how you would describe them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:46 PM
 
1,555 posts, read 1,978,772 times
Reputation: 257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanmaxx Brian View Post
OK at first I thought this was GREAT for the Dem party...I mean McCain could not have handed the election over any better! However now I think this is just plain scary! I mean if something incredible was to happen and these 2 idiots get in, the country is in for a world of hurt. This woman is a WACKO!!!
Agreed! It is VERY scary! I mean, Jesus, this guy has had a host of health problems - can you say "FOUR bouts with melanoma"???? AND he's incredibly old. The guy is going to DIE in office and then this crazed ex pageant queen will be RUNNING THE COUNTRY. You cannot begin to argue "she'll learn on the job" as she claimed she would. she'd GET the job when McCain keels over!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-02-2008, 12:47 PM
 
17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Reputation: 8691
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
blah blah blah - nothing but OLD, tired and stupid arguments from the likes of you...

Sorry, but she speaks the truth.


Talk about AUDACITY!


Attacking EITHER Sarah Palin's "experience" OR her "pastor" OR her "family" is the most hysterical, pot calling the kettle black, BLATANT hypocricy from ANY Obama supporter.

I mean, really. If you REALLY want to go down "that road," you will lose. Every time.




But go ahead. Keep bringing up "pastors" and "experience." It will only remind Americans of YOUR pick for #1's "pastor problem" and "experience deficit."



Remember kids, just because he "inspires" you does not mean the rest of the country doesn't think he's an opportunistic swine of historic proportions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top