Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 07:18 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,540,917 times

Advertisements

It did leave a bad taste with me as well. I got why they used it in 2004 with Bush but I thought too much this time. I know 911 is coming and yes i believe we need to remember those people who lost their lives. I don't think anyone thinks that something like that couldn't happen again. Was it something that needed to happen that time Mr. Bush. I;m not registered with either party as I want to vote for the person. I vote for Obama. I do feel in what I have seen with this covention is that the rest of us don't care about our country or any social issues and that insults me. I respect the service that McCain gave his country but it like he running as a war hero and that only. thought it was wrong and I feel for those who lost love ones which is something we who did't understand

Old 09-04-2008, 07:19 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,679,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
We need to be reminded of 9-11 every day. Most of us have already forgotten what those sons of ******* did to us, and too many in this country are bending over asking them to do it again.
How do you think that persons family would like you posting that picture over and over to incite fear... just disgusting.

I walk by that freaking hole in the ground on a regular basis - have ever even BEEN to NY?

Old 09-04-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb4browns View Post
You should look at the pics every day. Even in, um, Westchester County.
Some of us saw it happen IN PERSON. Did you? Do you even know where Westchester County is, and do you know what BK stands for?

Old 09-04-2008, 07:23 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,185,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Seems the leftist are upset, why? Maybe because the USS Cole DIDN'T sink and several more terrorist attempts have been thwarted? You're PHONY indignance is thinly veiled we know what you "really" want no matter the cost. It's a good thing you won't get a chance for what you want for at least several more years.
what the hell does looking at pictures of someone dying have to do with democrats or republicans???

your post is utter rubbish. Are you insinuating that all democrats want another terrorist attack?

You are a victim of republican scare tactics and in turn you spew your hatred on these boards.

all you see are terrorists, welfare moms, and black thugs.

its a sad state of mind to be in.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:24 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,947,099 times
Disgusting to use one of the darkest days in US history to push your agenda. It's really bad form.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:26 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,680,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleanmaxx Brian View Post
You sir have stooped to an all time low.
It is THESE fear tactics that have worked in the past.
Not this time...and not ever again.
rb4browns, this American is no longer scared!
Good for you.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:27 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,591,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
what the hell does looking at pictures of someone dying have to do with democrats or republicans???

your post is utter rubbish. Are you insinuating that all democrats want another terrorist attack?

You are a victim of republican scare tactics and in turn you spew your hatred on these boards.

all you see are terrorists, welfare moms, and black thugs.

its a sad state of mind to be in.

Bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak! Silly moonbats, gotta laug errrrrrr love em.

62 posts, read 323,179 times
red and blue
we cant get along
time to consider
partition

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Seems the leftist are upset, why? Maybe because the USS Cole DIDN'T sink and several more terrorist attempts have been thwarted? You're PHONY indignance is thinly veiled we know what you "really" want no matter the cost. It's a good thing you won't get a chance for what you want for at least several more years.
Maybe someone very close to me lost THEIR FATHER from the 101st floor and you never know if they jumped.

Disgusting to ME as a New Yorker who experienced it FIRST HAND. PHONY INDIGNANCE MY REAR END. What were you doing on 9/11

Old 09-04-2008, 07:28 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,185,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
How do you think that persons family would like you posting that picture over and over to incite fear... just disgusting.

I walk by that freaking hole in the ground on a regular basis - have ever even BEEN to NY?
its absolutely disgusting.

they think we need pictures on the internet to remember 9-11.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections