Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 07:28 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,591,403 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Osborne View Post
red and blue
we cant get along
time to consider
partition
Just change the name to "The States of America." Nothing "united" about them at all.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:31 PM

1,836 posts, read 3,185,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingsOfGold View Post
Bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak bwak! Silly moonbats, gotta laug errrrrrr love em.
you need help, old man.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:31 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,591,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Maybe someone very close to me lost THEIR FATHER from the 101st floor and you never know if they jumped.

Disgusting to ME as a New Yorker who experienced it FIRST HAND. PHONY INDIGNANCE MY REAR END. What were you doing on 9/11

You don't know? Probably because JP burns HOT, hot enough to weaken steel girders. If a certain democrap president didn't cut budgets to the CIA, NSA and FBI just MAYBE this would not have happened. Look at the picture, look at it LONG AND HARD, Barack Hussain Dumbo will do nothing to keep it from happening again.

The next president fortunately will try and prevent it despite YOUR protest.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:33 PM

1,827 posts, read 2,591,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
you need help, old man.
You think? Power to the people.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:36 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,591,403 times
Clinton's hands are hardly clean, but the president on September 11, 2001 was George W. Bush. And apparently they had the means to go right to Afghanistan and get the War on Terror in full swing in the immediate aftermath. What was stopping them from being on top of things so much on September 10? How in the hell does an airliner fly that low and close to the Pentagon? Why were we caught sleeping? These are not Clinton questions.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:39 PM

6,884 posts, read 20,425,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo7 View Post
What a disgrace! I was watching the Republican convention and before I know it, I see the twin towers footage of 911. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! I personally have lost family and friends on this tragic day and to be reminded of this pain leaves me speechless. Is this how low the Republicans will go? Scare people for their votes? Yes, it happened, yes, it's tragic and NO, we don't need to be reminded of 911. We obviously know we can be attacked by terrorist at any given moment but we don't need to see this footage all over again to remind us.

The disgrace is that Obama and many of his supporters have forgotten all about that day. We should ALL be reminded of that day for every election until we're dead, and then our grandchildren should see it.

I'm really sorry you lost someone and that you are so offended by the images. I see the image every day, with a single postcard on my fridge, and instead of being offended, I'm proud. I guess that's the difference between you and me.

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it." ~George Santayana

"I would like to fly in a professional like manners one of the big airliners. I have to made my mind which of the followwing: Boeing 747, 757, 767, 777 and or Airbus A300 (it will depend on the cost and which one is easiest to learn). The level I would like to achieve is to be able to takeoff and land, to handle communication with ATC, to be able to successfully navigate from A to B (JFK to Heathrow for example). In a sense to be able to pilot one of these Big Bird, even if I am not a real professional pilot."

— Zacarias Moussaoui, the alleged 20th hijacker, in a 2001 letter written to the Pan Am International Flight Academy

Old 09-04-2008, 07:42 PM

2,783 posts, read 6,681,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
Clinton's hands are hardly clean, but the president on September 11, 2001 was George W. Bush. And apparently they had the means to go right to Afghanistan and get the War on Terror in full swing in the immediate aftermath. What was stopping them from being on top of things so much on September 10? How in the hell does an airliner fly that low and close to the Pentagon? Why were we caught sleeping? These are not Clinton questions.
Troofer.

Old 09-04-2008, 07:43 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,681,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK2Westchester View Post
its absolutely disgusting.

they think we need pictures on the internet to remember 9-11.
Must be nice to be in Texas tucked away, right? I'm reminded every time I walk by the site, or drive through a tunnel, or bridge, or get on the subway. Must be nice to only be reminded by a postcard, to then accuse others of having fake outrage. Must be nice to not have had to attend any funerals or see the missing posters...

Old 09-04-2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Some of us saw it happen IN PERSON. Did you? Do you even know where Westchester County is, and do you know what BK stands for?
Burger King?

http://blogs.townonline.com/watertown/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/burger-king.jpg (broken link)

Old 09-04-2008, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Must be nice to be in Texas tucked away.
God Bless Texas.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections