Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 03:50 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,109,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
In the spirit of disclosure, Michael Reagan is a right-wing talk show host, and very opinionated. You love him or you hate him.

He's also Ronald Reagan's son and is intimately in-the-know about the man many of us see as one of the greatest and most inspiring presidents we've ever known.

Michael Reagan is ruthlessly critical of politicians, on both sides. I remember when I was rooting for Fred Thompson I held a grudge for a long time about the comments Reagan made about Thompson, because Thompson had dubbed himself a "Reagan conservative."

His take on the Palin pick? "Welcome Back, Dad".

Michael Reagan Show, political talk radio, war on terror, war in iraq, air force,iraq,small government,uss ronald reagan,gas prices,anti abortion,iran,ronald reagan,afghanistan,radio talk show,nothing is off limits,president bush,osama bin laden,patr

"...I've been trying to convince my fellow conservatives that they have been wasting their time in a fruitless quest for a new Ronald Reagan to emerge and lead our party and our nation. I insisted that we'd never see his like again because he was one of a kind.

I was wrong!

Wednesday night I watched the Republican National Convention on television and there, before my very eyes, I saw my Dad reborn; only this time he's a she..."
Oh, he figures she is a grade B actress too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2008, 03:54 PM

5,406 posts, read 13,274,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
LMMFAO....Yep he could be right(for once in his entire lifetime)....She acts about as senile as Reagan was.
That's so rude. Senile at age 93 and dying of Alzheimer's. Keep us posted on how you age and when you grow up, maybe you'll be able to think of some intelligent acronyms.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:00 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,454,732 times
They would be speaking Russian now if it were not for Reagan. They show how ignorant they really are.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:10 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,076,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canine*Castle View Post
That's so rude. Senile at age 93 and dying of Alzheimer's. Keep us posted on how you age and when you grow up, maybe you'll be able to think of some intelligent acronyms.
Bonzo was NOT 93 while in office and he was most definately senile while he was sittin POTUS.He was the beginning of the end for this country.Good riddance.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Bonzo was NOT 93 while in office and he was most definately senile while he was sittin POTUS.He was the beginning of the end for this country.Good riddance.

The dumbest person in America. Go pick up your reward at McDonald's.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
They would be speaking Russian now if it were not for Reagan. They show how ignorant they really are.
Are you retarded???That would be the only sane reason for you to make a comment like that.I'm NOT saying you ARE retarded,but I knew a retarded person once and he made statements that made more sense than the one you made.We are LUCKY we didn't end up speaking russian with that idiot in the oval office.He was a lying,backstabbing lowlife.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Are you retarded???That would be the only sane reason for you to make a comment like that.I'm NOT saying you ARE retarded,but I knew a retarded person once and he made statements that made more sense than the one you made.We are LUCKY we didn't end up speaking russian with that idiot in the oval office.
Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.

YouTube - In The Face Of Evil: Reagan's War In Word And Deed

Old 10-15-2008, 04:46 PM

3,695 posts, read 11,369,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Michael Reagan just crapped all over his adopted fathers legacy.
He's been doing that for a long time now.

Old 10-15-2008, 04:50 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,014,506 times
any kid of Ronald that does not support McCain does not count.. they are bad.
only the one's that support McCain, adopted kid included, are good.
and Nancy is good or bad, depending on whom she is supporting..
is this the gist of it?

Old 10-15-2008, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Do yourself a favor and educate yourself.

YouTube - In The Face Of Evil: Reagan's War In Word And Deed
I now understand why you are the way you are if you call that right wing drivel an "education".Very sad.And unfortunately I suppose you are registered to vote too.That makes it sad AND scary if you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections