Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 03:05 PM

658 posts, read 1,336,946 times

Advertisements

No one answered the question..., but Republicans here is what you can do..., just like she said to Katie Couric last night when asked about McCains record on deregulation... ' let me look up a few things and I'll get back to you.' Caribou Barbie...the name couldn't be more perfect!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 04:16 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,185,020 times
this thread speaks for itself.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:20 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,053,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
state your case.
She is able to steer the bombers toward Russia and tell them which direction to fly.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:22 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
She's a lot more ready than Obama, and he is running for president. She has executive experience; he has NO experience, just dreams of hope and change.
Personally, and especially after a year of proof of how well EXECUTIVES do...I really don't want an EXECUTIVE in the office...I'd rather have an intelligent human and palin is not.

So she has executive experience....doesn't make her GOOD at it....and she abysmal at everything else....she's a weak hot house flower who NEEDS Toddy to attend meetings with her and hold her hand....it was obvious at the Couric interview , fur shur, you betcha!

Old 09-26-2008, 04:25 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,004,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
state your case.
She is better and more expirenced than Obama. What has he ever done?

Quite simply really.

Funny you would ask this question as you have poster here a long time and have yet to state A GOOD case for Obama.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
She is better and more expirenced than Obama. What has he ever done?

Quite simply really.

Funny you would ask this question as you have poster here a long time and have yet to state A GOOD case for Obama.
Haven't seen a good case for SaraTodd and that's what THIS thread is about.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post

Personally, and especially after a year of proof of how well EXECUTIVES do...I really don't want an EXECUTIVE in the office...I'd rather have an intelligent human and palin is not.

So she has executive experience....doesn't make her GOOD at it....and she abysmal at everything else....he's a weak hot house flower who NEEDS Toddy to attend meetings with her and hold her hand....it was obvious at the Couric interview , fur shur, you betcha!
What makes you say this???

What have you ever accomplised?

If she is not intelligent whar are you?

Must be hard to look in the mirror....

Old 09-26-2008, 04:28 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,234,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjj View Post
If she gets elected, will she have to apply for a passport, which she does not have yet? I wonder how long it will take. I mean, just in case there is an emergency.
Unforntunately, the U.N. hasn't yet left town. No passport required.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
What makes you say this???

What have you ever accomplised?

If she is not intelligent whar are you?

Must be hard to look in the mirror....
Lol! Oh geez louise!

What have I accomplished????

What has that got to do with palin's qualifications?? Nothing , you just haven't got a good case for electing her

""""If she is not intelligent whar are you?"" ???????

Wah ar you grunt gurgle...: rolleyes:

YOU have NOTHING to say in defense of sara....but you sure are funny!!!

Old 09-26-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Haven't seen a good case for SaraTodd and that's what THIS thread is about.
She speaks to the values many Americans hold. She has run something and very well. Look at the state of Alaska. They are doing a lot better than most. Try stating your case against her and what her opposition can do better.

Until then she will do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections