U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Sarah Palin run for President?
Yes 9 20.45%
No 35 79.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 12:17 PM

25,230 posts, read 15,223,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Sarah bought a house in Scottsdale, presumably to set up as a more practical base for a run for president. She also commissioned a new 2 hr biographical documentary, "The Undefeated", which will open in theaters in June (New Palin Doc from Conservative Filmmaker to Premiere in June (http://www.conservativesforamerica.com/big-government/new-palin-doc-from-conservative-filmmaker-to-premiere-in-june%E2%80%A6-in-iowa - broken link))

So, Palin's definitely running, just as we always knew she would. Is she the blend of Tea Party Libertarian/Christian Conservative qualities the GOP has been waiting for? Everyone ready for the melodrama she's bound to inject into the race?
Cool, it will round out the traveling circus called the GOP. Palin running for President of th United States of America, PRICELESS.
Casper
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I would be interested to see who she would pick as a running mate. Maybe Bachmann. It would be important because if got elected she would probably quit if she got offered a hosting job on reality TV.
Moose and Squirrel! It would be a laugh a minute everytime either of them said anything at all

Old 05-25-2011, 12:25 PM

17,207 posts, read 19,666,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martyogelvie View Post
Hum, and i thought the RIGHT wingers were the party of HATE.. guess not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
No, I think you confuse amusement with hate.
Don't think so, bob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floto View Post
A stupid arrogant idiot who does not know when to shut her mouth, supported by a radical right wing that would bring back lynching if they could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
a delusional raving lunatic.
Sounds pretty hateful to me, bob. And those were just on the first page - before your post. I'm sure there's plenty of hate in the subsequent pages.

The only person that the left shows more hate for than Sarah Palin is George Bush. The hate oozes from their pores like a thick, putrid puss, and your failure to recognize it for what it is only demonstrates that your own bias is every bit as bad as those who are spreading the hate, whether you're verbalizing it yourself or not.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:25 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,030,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Cool, it will round out the traveling circus called the GOP. Palin running for President of th United States of America, PRICELESS.
Casper
It's mind-boggling that anyone that thinks President Skippy and Crazy Joe are decent would even consider criticizing her. Honestly.

Old 05-25-2011, 12:38 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,474 posts, read 14,561,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Don't think so, bob.

Sounds pretty hateful to me, bob. And those were just on the first page - before your post. I'm sure there's plenty of hate in the subsequent pages.

The only person that the left shows more hate for than Sarah Palin is George Bush. The hate oozes from their pores like a thick, putrid puss, and your failure to recognize it for what it is only demonstrates that your own bias is every bit as bad as those who are spreading the hate, whether you're verbalizing it yourself or not.
The left doesn't hate Palin.
The left thinks she's hilarious.

"I think the public rightfully is still making it an issue," Palin said. "I don't have a problem with that. I don't know if I would have to bother to make it an issue, because I think that members of the electorate still want answers."
-Sarah Palin, birther

Old 05-25-2011, 01:07 PM

90,377 posts, read 109,406,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danno3314 View Post
Please....stop obsessing over this lady....I don't see how you've concluded that this movie means she's definitely running.
Maybe b/c it's premiering in Iowa?

Palin movie coming to theaters this summer – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Old 05-25-2011, 01:33 PM

12,760 posts, read 8,536,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That makes sense, although I don't know why anybody would elect her, if she's just going to quit when the going gets tough. I hate to join the libbers on this, but that's the way I see her. She's a problem, make her go away.
Well, I've read quite a few of your posts, and have to say I believe we have a genuine 'he-man woman hater' here, so it's no surprise that you would 'join the libbers' regarding Palin.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:08 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,235,698 times
Oh MY GOD!! When is the world ending again, it can't come soon enough. Save me please from this insanity we call politics Sarah Plain, Mitt Romeny, Cain and the rest of the bunch will make my skin crawl just hearing them finding new ways to destroy liberty. Watcing fox news pretend to be fair and balanced will be the biggest comedy on television.

Ron Paul 2012 the only sane choice.

Old 05-25-2011, 02:10 PM

19,889 posts, read 17,208,729 times
Lol, she's definitely running huh? Please direct me to anything where she has said she's running.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
It's mind-boggling that anyone that thinks President Skippy and Crazy Joe are decent would even consider criticizing her. Honestly.
Anyone that thinks Pain is qualified to do anything other than fleece sheep and make jokes is moonbat crazy and not worth a second thought when it comes to politcal discussons. Honestly
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections