U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Sarah Palin run for President?
Yes 9 20.45%
No 35 79.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 01:37 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,143,565 times

Advertisements

i wish she was running, but unfortuantely she wont be.

she just likes keeping her name out in the media for publicity.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 05:50 AM

24,007 posts, read 12,229,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keninaz View Post
Hey just because you don't like republicans it's still illegal to throw fragmentation grenades at them!
I don't hate republicans. Many of them cannot help being what they are. They do, however, have my pity.

As a matter of fact, I donate each year in the hopes of finding a cure.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:43 AM

22,232 posts, read 16,260,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc1878 View Post
i wish she was running, but unfortuantely she wont be.

she just likes keeping her name out in the media for publicity.
It is too bad she isn't running. But, her tour will suck some money out of fools who otherwise might spend it on some GOP candidate. So, get on the Bus, Sarah.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:59 AM

20,950 posts, read 17,310,664 times
I feel that Sarah Palin is the new Reagan.

1st and foremost, she loves America.

She's been a successful Governor of an oil producing state.

She has a pretty good track record of governing.

I don't think the American people will stand for the constant mantra of "the stupid woman" routine that will be the predominant outcry by the left.

That has been played out. It's as stale as yesterdays newspaper.

She has been fully vetted, fairly or unfairly. obama hasn't been.

She WILL do the job of the MSM by forcing the conversation about his failed policies.

She learned a lot since 2008, and will not be the same naive, trusting woman that she was then.

She has great political instincts.

Go on the attack Sarah! We're with you!

Old 05-27-2011, 07:05 AM

22,232 posts, read 16,260,728 times
Wait, wait, maybe she is running.

Hulu - Jimmy Kimmel Live: Sarah Palin Presidential Rumors (http://www.hulu.com/watch/245137/jimmy-kimmel-live-sarah-palin-presidential-rumors - broken link)

Old 05-27-2011, 07:27 AM

24,007 posts, read 12,229,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

I don't think the American people will stand for the constant mantra of "the stupid woman" routine that will be the predominant outcry by the left.

She WILL do the job of the MSM by forcing the conversation about his failed policies.

She learned a lot since 2008, and will not be the same naive, trusting woman that she was then.

First and foremost, Sarah loves $$$MONEY!

She was governor of a state that needed the kickbacks from the oil companies to survive, and quit cold in the middle of her scandal-ridden term to chase personal fortune. She isn't nearly tough enough to be a president.

As to the "stupid woman" part, I have said before, I will happily pay to see her debate Obama face-to-face. The closest Sarah will ever get to the White House is the perimeter fence. I do applaud her candidacy, which wil splinter the GOP vote.

Old 05-27-2011, 07:29 AM

77,813 posts, read 91,585,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force View Post
How is she better? What on god's green earth makes you think she would run our country better?
maybe cause so many of the country think it couldn't be run worse?

Nita

Old 05-27-2011, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Wait, wait, maybe she is running.

Hulu - Jimmy Kimmel Live: Sarah Palin Presidential Rumors (http://www.hulu.com/watch/245137/jimmy-kimmel-live-sarah-palin-presidential-rumors - broken link)
No one but Sarah knows if she is running, maybe she doesn't even know. All you had to do was watch any TV news show last night or read a few papers to know everyone has his/her own theory about what she is up to at this time. Maybe she prefers to comapign in a less than traditional way, maybe she is doing all this for publicity (and she is getting plenty) or maybe she is feeling the water. Regardless whatever any of us read, it is strictly speculation.

Nita

Old 05-27-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

She does love her country, and she is truely much down to earth, someone many can identify with just like REagan, but she is more niave then he was and less worldly (guess they are the same) that is what hurts her the most. Reagan also wasn't as socially conservative as Palin.

Nita

Old 05-27-2011, 07:55 AM

25,230 posts, read 15,179,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
First and foremost, Sarah loves $$$MONEY!

She was governor of a state that needed the kickbacks from the oil companies to survive, and quit cold in the middle of her scandal-ridden term to chase personal fortune. She isn't nearly tough enough to be a president.

As to the "stupid woman" part, I have said before, I will happily pay to see her debate Obama face-to-face. The closest Sarah will ever get to the White House is the perimeter fence. I do applaud her candidacy, which wil splinter the GOP vote.
Well Said!
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections