Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2008, 01:30 PM

21 posts, read 47,002 times

Advertisements

My guess would have to be FLIP FLOPS

Let's see. Here is what he has flip flopped on:

He didn't agree with magnet schools. Oh wait, he does now.

He did not think the surge was a success. Oh wait, he does now.

He did not agree with the Bush tax cuts. Oh wait, he does now.

He did not approve of nuclear power. Oh wait, he does now.

He did not admit he had a close relationship with Tony R. Oh wait, he does now.

He did believe it would be okay to declare war on Pakistan. Oh wait, he does not now.

I bet people can hear him coming all the way down the hall. FLIP FLOP, FLIP FLOP, FLIP FLOP.

Okay, now here come the Dems. They won't discuss the issues of the sudden change in all of Obama's positions. They will just start slamming a conservative, rather than talking about their flop flopping candidate. How pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 01:33 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,448,468 times
If you want flip flops, check out this video of McCain vs. McCain abandoning the positions he used to stand for.

John McCain: Reformed Maverick | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Old 09-12-2008, 01:35 PM

351 posts, read 485,374 times
McCain wears may wear flip flops but you can believe that cost a few hundred dollars.

LOL

Old 09-12-2008, 01:37 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,412,278 times
The ass kicking kind.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:51 PM

Thumbs down See. I told you so.

Dems can't talk about why their candidate has changed all his views. They can't focus on issues. Like I said. Pathetic.

VOTE RON PAUL !!!!!

Old 09-12-2008, 02:00 PM

2,058 posts, read 5,842,009 times
Google flip flop john mccain. They all flip flop, they're politicians. What's your point? I'm more concerned with the direction this country is headed and where we want it to be. I think Obama most represents how I want my America to be. McCain/Palin are a couple of warmongers. No thanks, been there done that.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:23 PM

799 posts, read 1,438,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
Google flip flop john mccain. They all flip flop, they're politicians. What's your point? I'm more concerned with the direction this country is headed and where we want it to be. I think Obama most represents how I want my America to be. McCain/Palin are a couple of warmongers. No thanks, been there done that.

We have no clue what direction this country will be in because both of the leading candidates are constantly flip flopping. Obama and McCain are political chameleons. You are an idealist if you honestly believe either candidate won't flip flop again. You call McCain a warmonger but Obama doesn't mind dropping bombs on people in Pakistan. We have already killed a lot of innocent people but Obama hasn't changed his position. If he has given more than a minute of thought to the situation then he would know many more innocent people will die. That would make him a warmonger or an idiot.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:25 PM

8,064 posts, read 17,942,399 times
Obama is wearing slip-pers.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
Google flip flop john mccain. They all flip flop, they're politicians. What's your point?

My point is that Dems love to bring up positions that Republicans have changed their minds on, but never want to face the fact that their side does the same thing. Anyone that believes any politician is foolish. They ALL say just what you want to hear, so you will vote for them.

Republicans - war mongers. Dems - piece activists. HA HA HA HA. What silliness. People believe whatever is fed to them from their side.

Old 09-12-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majordomo View Post
We have no clue what direction this country will be in because both of the leading candidates are constantly flip flopping. Obama and McCain are political chameleons. You are an idealist if you honestly believe either candidate won't flip flop again. You call McCain a warmonger but Obama doesn't mind dropping bombs on people in Pakistan. We have already killed a lot of innocent people but Obama hasn't changed his position. If he has given more than a minute of thought to the situation then he would know many more innocent people will die. That would make him a warmonger or an idiot.

Well put my friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections