Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 06:31 PM

1,518 posts, read 2,761,697 times

Advertisements

John McCain's health records must be released
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2008, 06:37 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,050 times
First of all this has been covered. Second of all why do you ask this when Obama has released..... a one page note from his own doctor and refused to allow top line doctors to perform a physical.

Third, this is a left wing wacko site. You really need to stay away from it.

So you libs know you cannot beat him so now you are going after his health.

Hate to tell you but he had a full and complete physical by non partisan doctors and released 1100 pages.

McCain has had a physical and was fine. Passed with flying colors.

Obama has not had a complete physical and must be hiding something.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:09 PM

1,120 posts, read 2,591,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekka-maki View Post

No! His health records shouldn't be released.

If McCain is elected president, I don't want to know that Sarah Palin is closer to being president than I think she is.

I have a difficult time sleeping as it is. Palin scares me. We'll then know all the cancer! Oh! All the health problems. Oh!

Old 09-14-2008, 07:15 PM

1,518 posts, read 2,761,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Second of all why do you ask this
I didn't actually... doctors did. Funny how news reports work; I'm not actually THE doctors, lol.

But If I was a betting man, I'd say McCain has one foot in the grave. His conditions do seem to corroborate that.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:15 PM

1,989 posts, read 4,466,032 times
I am NOT going to vote for McCain/Palin come November.

That said, unless there is a precedent of candidates standardly being asked to release their medical records, this is bogus. And borders on smear. Kennedy was in pretty good health when he suddenly ended up dead. Nixon never died and his VP had to take over. Regan possibly had early stages of Alzheimer's while in office, if so, I'm sure his cabinet covered for him.

Health records are personal. This is still America. Unless there's a precedent, John's right to medical privacy is as solid as mine.

Last edited by cohdane; 09-14-2008 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 09-14-2008, 07:27 PM

Since all else has failed, the Iraq War was a lost cause for them, health care was next, going after McCain did not work, then Palin and it did not work, now they are back on the health issue.

They have nothing else, see this is why they are scared, they cannot seem to find a damn thing to hurt McCain and Palin, nothing has worked so far and now they have to resort to this.

When you become a doctor then you will be qualified to tell us about his health, until then the doctors he had perform a full and complete physical have the say and they gave him an all clear.

HERE YOU GO. Another liberal lie DEBUNKED !!!

A team of doctors from the Mayo Clinic declared Friday that there appears to be no physical reason why Sen. John McCain, the 71-year-old presumed Republican presidential candidate, could not carry out the duties of the office.

"Sen. McCain enjoys excellent health and displays extraordinary energy, and, while it is impossible to predict any person's future health, I and my colleagues can find no medical reason or problem that would preclude Sen. McCain from fulfilling all of the duties or obligations of the president of the United States," said Dr. John D. Eckstein, an internist who has been overseeing McCain's treatment for 16 years at the famed research center's campus in Scottsdale, Arizona.

Now what do you have to say.

So where is Obamas Mayo clinic records?

Old 09-14-2008, 07:30 PM

1,793 posts, read 1,451,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Now what do you have to say.
Supply us with a link sunshine....

Old 09-14-2008, 07:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shipm8 View Post
Supply us with a link sunshine....
Can someone please rep this person for me!? *L*

Old 09-14-2008, 07:33 PM

Not a problem Brown Biscuit.

McCain in 'excellent health,' doctor says - CNN.com

Read and weep.

Now do you have a link to Obamas full and complete physical?

Guess not.

Old 09-14-2008, 07:43 PM

So where did everyone go?

Got your head between your legs? Ashamed of yourself?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections