U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:47 AM
 
564 posts, read 803,737 times
Reputation: 191

Advertisements

Dinesh D'Souza :: Townhall.com :: George Obama, Start Packing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:52 AM
 
9,124 posts, read 35,898,532 times
Reputation: 3625
So this buffoon has created a campaign to help a guy who came out a few weeks after Vanity Fair painted this terrible picture of how he was neglected by his brother, etc., saying that he was happy with his life, and that Vanity Fair had misrepresented his situation. The "living in squalor" crap was dismissed over a month ago- get over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:52 AM
 
Location: Omaha
1,137 posts, read 2,248,048 times
Reputation: 326
"like meeting a stranger"
He barely knew his father, and who his half-brother is is of no relevance to the issues. Aren't republicans the ones who say that their money shouldn'tgo to help others? And here's a person a world away, who Obama has met once for a few minutes and you expect a check in the mail on a weekly basis? Yeah. Not buying it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:53 AM
 
27,163 posts, read 45,990,636 times
Reputation: 15568
"When Obama said that not taking care of the least of our brothers is our greatest moral failure, who knew that he was talking literally about the least of his brothers?"


I copied a piece of the great article you put up here! It is news all over the world and I hope this will even open the eyes of ignorant people to see what Obama really is...sitting in a hate preaching church for 20 years and not even looking to his own flesh and blood! By the way were are the rest of his family....no uncles, aunts...nobody even showing up for him....I guess he isn't the family type!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:54 AM
 
1,881 posts, read 2,647,708 times
Reputation: 361
I am my brothers keeper.

So, did he lie again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:56 AM
 
564 posts, read 803,737 times
Reputation: 191
Whether Obama and George have a relationship or not, it doesn't matter. Obama is a millionaire. Obama is running for the president of the USA. The least Obama could do is send someone over there and make sure he is financially taken care of. Good lord, the guy is a blood relative and living in a hut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:57 AM
 
Location: Omaha
1,137 posts, read 2,248,048 times
Reputation: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
"When Obama said that not taking care of the least of our brothers is our greatest moral failure, who knew that he was talking literally about the least of his brothers?"


I copied a piece of the great article you put up here! It is news all over the world and I hope this will even open the eyes of ignorant people to see what Obama really is...sitting in a hate preaching church for 20 years and not even looking to his own flesh and blood! By the way were are the rest of his family....no uncles, aunts...nobody even showing up for him....I guess he isn't the family type!
half brother of a father he only knew for a few years. met the man for only a few minutes. God..... i get tired of stating the obvious time after time after time. HE OWED NOTHING TO THIS MAN!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:57 AM
 
34,995 posts, read 38,639,208 times
Reputation: 6191
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
So this buffoon has created a campaign to help a guy who came out a few weeks after Vanity Fair painted this terrible picture of how he was neglected by his brother, etc., saying that he was happy with his life, and that Vanity Fair had misrepresented his situation. The "living in squalor" crap was dismissed over a month ago- get over it.
It's debunked in The Guardian somewhere I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 07:58 AM
 
564 posts, read 803,737 times
Reputation: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
So this buffoon has created a campaign to help a guy who came out a few weeks after Vanity Fair painted this terrible picture of how he was neglected by his brother, etc., saying that he was happy with his life, and that Vanity Fair had misrepresented his situation. The "living in squalor" crap was dismissed over a month ago- get over it.
I didn't know the definition of a buffoon was someone who volunteered his time and money to help someone in need.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-22-2008, 08:01 AM
 
9,124 posts, read 35,898,532 times
Reputation: 3625
Quote:
Originally Posted by 123cop View Post
I didn't know the definition of a buffoon was someone who volunteered his time and money to help someone in need.
It is when there's millions of people who are "in need" and are looking for help, and this guy decides to help someone who says he's happy with his life and that he doesn't want/need any help. Sounds like someone's "helping" just to make a statement, rather than helping because it's the right thing to do....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2023, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top