Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 05:47 AM

27,218 posts, read 46,799,974 times

Advertisements

She was back on the campaign tour. Wow....and she really added something, didn't she.....

She came to make fun of Sarah Palin and John McCain...all that because neither Obama, Biden or Michelle the angry woman has anything to say about what they are going to do other than raisning taxes.....

Obama is trying to win this presidential race in a very uneducated way.....smearing the other side...that is his track record. That is how he got rid of all his oponents, not by positive views and telling us what he really stands for.

No Obama is telling us how bad this country is, the economy, how the surge didn't work, etc..... he sure learned a lot sitting in that church for 20 years and listening to hate preaching.

But who cares most Dem. don't even listen to him they just walk behind the pop star since others will do so....and other wise they go and don't let others finish their sentences and just scram and yell something so they think they are right.....well Obama and his suporters are really the future...and stand for respect and values.

IMO with what I heard and how hard they scream and try to put their opinion on others like many professors do in Colleges....many people who are either spoken with over the phone to contribute to a poll are intimidated and I guess the real decision will be on the voting day when nobody knows what these people will do in the voting booth.....like we saw in the end when all the polls were in favor of Obama and Hillary won most of them.....but the Obama fans will call that racismn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2008, 05:56 AM

4,180 posts, read 14,610,385 times
This is literally the, "pot calling the kettle black". Both McCain and Snowy Palin have gone out of their way to be so devisive. Yet. Mrs. Obama is called on any remark she has made regardless if it is the truth or not. I stand for Obama's values--a man who didn't cheat on his wife, a man who did not apply for a second marriage license while still married to his first wife, a man who did not marry for money, and a man who does not constantly change his words every five seconds.

Old 09-20-2008, 05:58 AM

34,254 posts, read 18,624,274 times
She is an America hater, even though this is the only country in the world in which she and her husband could have succeeded like they have.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:03 AM

4,180 posts, read 14,610,385 times
Nothing like a strong women to bring out the anger in men. I don't recall her saying she hated "America". I remember her saying that for the first time, she really felt proud to be an American. And... if I was a woman and black, that would be a major reflection.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:15 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,971,381 times
I think the exact quote was, "for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country."

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjj View Post
Nothing like a strong women to bring out the anger in men. I don't recall her saying she hated "America". I remember her saying that for the first time, she really felt proud to be an American. And... if I was a woman and black, that would be a major reflection.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:19 AM

177 posts, read 261,618 times
I like Michelle. At first, I did not like her but after hearing her explanation on the famous statement, I now understand. She now regrets that she did not elaborate on her statement ..you know just like mc cain did not take what he said a step further that the USA's economy is fundamentily strong.... If you read about Michelle's background, it is amiacable. I might be wrong but from what I read she never did drugs, alcohol, excellent student. Devoted daughter and sister. She has a law degree and she worked in a law office for a few years and left to devote her years of serving her community. I commend her. She has captured my heart because I feel Michelle's heart as a kind, loving and compassionate human being who has placed others before herself.
Cindy McCain got involved with drugs/pain killers and the organization she worked at, she forged her co workers names on the drug slips and a few of them got fired. Nice. She gives me the impression she will send you down river for her own gain.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:20 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,332,001 times
I would love to read Todd Palin's thesis. Oh wait...he doesn't have one.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:33 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,173,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
I would love to read Todd Palin's thesis. Oh wait...he doesn't have one.
Good point! Isn't it funny that the repubs hang on Michelle's every word to twist it and spin it....and they want so desperately to have us ignore TODD PALIN ?????

What did the OP say about smearing the other side????

SOMEBODY didn't listen to Sara's acceptance speech....NOTHING but smears and insults calculated to get a laugh from the lemming repubs.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:34 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,529,766 times
Can you post any videos to back up your allegation that Michelle is an "angry" woman? I have never seen her talk angry, so if you can post any evidence to the contrary, I'm all eyes and ears. Michelle comes across as very refined and educated. I think your problem is that you perceive her as being angry, because your eyes are tainted with racism. You have this stereotype in your racist head that black people are angry, hence your perception has been colored likewise.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:35 AM

454 posts, read 749,623 times
She come across as very angry and bitter, and she clung to that racist church over 20 years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections