Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 11:58 PM

1,788 posts, read 3,920,686 times

Advertisements

This is a very simplistic way for all you left Obama folks to look at it in a way you can understand.

I just heard a report that they are asking Gwen Ifill to step aside and are asking Rush Limbaugh to take her place.

NUFF SAID!

Do you get it now?

Sure, she hides behind her badge of journalism, but we all know where she comes from!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 12:00 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
For God's sake.

Gwen Ifill says she hasnt even written the Obama chapter for her book yet, which book is to be published Jan. 20, 2009.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:02 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
For God's sake.

Gwen Ifill says she hasnt even written the Obama chapter for her book yet - to be published Jan. 20, 2009.

[
thank you now i understand a lil.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:02 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaCowboy View Post
This is a very simplistic way for all you left Obama folks to look at it in a way you can understand.

I just heard a report that they are asking Gwen Ifill to step aside and are asking Rush Limbaugh to take her place.

NUFF SAID!

Do you get it now?

Sure, she hides behind her badge of journalism, but we all know where she comes from!
Yes, but you don't seem to.

Okay, since this is such a hot topic, let me ask you this. Just what are you expecting Ifill to do during the debate? How, specifically, do you believe her "biased" (we're ALL biased, welcome to the world of politics) viewpoints will hurt just Palin specifically? They will both get the same questions.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
For God's sake.

Gwen Ifill says she hasnt even written the Obama chapter for her book yet - to be published Jan. 20, 2009.

The Associated Press: Questions raised about moderator's impartiality
She stands to gain and extra $2 million in sales if Obama is elected then if he is not.

There are plenty of other qualified people who can sit in. It is rediculous and shows her true ethical values as a journalist for not stepping down.

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
thank you now i understand a lil.
They just want to be angry, Huck, they just make things up.

15,216 posts, read 30,558,979 times
How about Bill O'Reilly? (I'm not joking here either.)

I thought O'Reilly's fastpitch brought out the best in Obama. That's where I finally saw something was there besides the rally speech calls for change and whatnot.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:05 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,003,025 times
Quote:
She stands to gain and extra $2 million in sales if Obama is elected then if he is not.

There are plenty of other qualified people who can sit in. It is rediculous and shows her true ethical values as a journalist for not stepping down.
Again.

How specifically do you think this woman's political viewpoints, any of them, are going to harm Palin during the debate?

Do you even know what you're afraid of?

Old 10-02-2008, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yes, but you don't seem to.

Okay, since this is such a hot topic, let me ask you this. Just what are you expecting Ifill to do during the debate? How, specifically, do you believe her "biased" (we're ALL biased, welcome to the world of politics) viewpoints will hurt just Palin specifically? They will both get the same questions.
How can I even begin to respond? Let me host it and I guarantee you while they will both get the "same" questions, they will be biased and loaded to assist my canidate. For one canidate the same question might be a big fat softball, while to the other it is a 110 mph fast ball.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:08 AM

322 posts, read 748,941 times
Quote:

NUFF SAID!

Do you get it now?

If Rush can be professional and leave his biases out while moderating I cannot object.

Sarah Palin said today on Hannity's radio show that she is not concerned about Gwen Ifill moderating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections