Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
2,500,000 members. Thank you!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 09:39 PM

8,882 posts, read 19,730,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
I called it earlier, she touched middle class and he did not.

She impressed me and even Joe Biden was impressed with her.

I will get into it more later but she did a fabulous job.

If you are all honest you will see that she can perform and did a fantastic job!

Way to go Sarah!

You won this debate.
You should be honest. If she were someone you worked with, you and your co-workers would be ripping on her behind her back every time she opened her mouth. She'd be the office punching bag.

Winking? Shout out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2008, 09:39 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,585,961 times
oh ok palinbot

every thought you were a bot, now everyone KNOWS youre a bot

Old 10-02-2008, 09:40 PM

6,021 posts, read 7,785,154 times
wow the democrats think biden won and esp the republicans think palin won wtf else is new...

i think it was even

Old 10-02-2008, 09:40 PM

658 posts, read 1,776,950 times
Quote:

If you are all honest you will see that she can perform and did a fantastic job!

Way to go Sarah!

You won this debate.
Exactly what did she say about the middle class? She got pwned on taxes, health care and global warming.

There were zero specifics on what she would do as V.P. to improve the country.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:41 PM
Noc

1,435 posts, read 2,056,997 times
Quote:

Way to go Sarah!

You won this debate.
You only feel this way b/c you know she failed in the interviews of the past few weeks. She exceeded the expectations that was set on her b/c of her own blunders. She repaired her damaged image but that did not allow her to win the debate. She held her own but she and McCain are still play catchup.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:42 PM

2,311 posts, read 2,813,627 times
She hardly answered any of the questions and managed to somehow confuse a civil war general with one on the ground today in Afghanistan.

The worst thing though has to be her anti-american stance on the power alloted to the VP. How can anyone who considers themselves conservative fall in line with anyone who thinks they deserve more power in their political role?

382 posts, read 586,984 times
I'm middle class... And Joe touched me....

2,305 posts, read 3,011,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magellan View Post
You should be honest. If she were someone you worked with, you and your co-workers would be ripping on her behind her back every time she opened her mouth. She'd be the office punching bag.

Winking? Shout out?
Glad I don't work with you!

550 posts, read 1,229,497 times
Dang, eh, Sarah was comin' on, dare, eh, she gonna be the next VP fer sure. Shout out to all my peeps in Eskimo land, eh. wink wink.

She won nothing other than a hillbilly award.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:44 PM

230 posts, read 881,271 times
Well I agree that she handled herself better than before, but I am also sure she was preparing for this fervently.

Even so, I don not feel that she has what it takes to be our VP let alone the President. She sounded more like a salesperson and avoided (and very quaintly I might add) some very pertinent questions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections