Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,705,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
And she kept saying "I'm tolerant."

"And I think through nuances we can go round and round as to what that actually means."
Seems as though she was hoping the majority of the general public doesn't know the meaning of the word "tolerant," since she was claiming to be such, when she quite clearly is not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

25,157 posts, read 53,975,190 times
yep, tolerant wth does that mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
And she kept saying "I'm tolerant."

"And I think through nuances we can go round and round as to what that actually means."

100 posts, read 190,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the intelligent brotha' View Post
Sarah is like a close encounter with the 'thrid term'...Bush with a breast! AR 15 carrying, you're gonna bare this child even if you've been raped mandating, oil drinking, yeehaaay yelling, wild-life murdering android.

if they, Mccain and Palin, win the election, everyone from Alassskah to Peru better start looking for a family in the Orient to adopt you, because it's going to be bombs over babylon.
You cant talk to some of these ignorant people.Let them waste there time at the polls.
If Palin would of showed up in some flash dance pants and a stripper pole singing "shes a maniac" these people would still think she is this angel in the sky.

This lady is a fool but it like this, if Pauly Shore ran for office I'm pretty sure that at least 5 or 6 morons that would follow him.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:25 PM

25 posts, read 30,097 times
Default Tolerant means...

as soon as I get the chance, I'm going to throw them under the bus, back up and run over them again. Sounds like the Republicans have more in common with Ahmadinejad then most people think.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:25 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,520,088 times
I didn't see Palin as touching the Middle Class at all. Heck, she won't even utter the words...
Her "I'm one of you" comes off as fake. At least Biden admitted he lives better than most out there.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:26 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,984,317 times
Sorry, she was well rehearsed, I think she was trying to play a Sally Field, she should of played Sigourney Weaver.

Looking into the camera does not get it, its like looking at the jury

I was tired of Maverick, Maverick, TG Biden hit on that one, the only Mavericks are our soldiers over there.

There are plenty of POWS here, and I'd vote for any of one of them over McCain.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the intelligent brotha' View Post
as soon as I get the chance, I'm going to throw them under the bus, back up and run over them again. Sounds like the Republicans have more in common with Ahmadinejad then most people think.
lol..

Old 10-02-2008, 11:29 PM

Tolerant is something the old white guy says when some blacks move in his neighborhood.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:34 PM

2,039 posts, read 6,326,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politico View Post
Seems as though she was hoping the majority of the general public doesn't know the meaning of the word "tolerant," since she was claiming to be such, when she quite clearly is not.
and why was the abortion issue not brought up? Unlike Palin, if my daughter were to get raped I wouldn't force her to have that baby.

Old 10-02-2008, 11:36 PM

3,528 posts, read 8,634,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by londonbarcelona View Post
and why was the abortion issue not brought up? Unlike Palin, if my daughter were to get raped I wouldn't force her to have that baby.
You cannot blame either Palin or Biden for questions not asked. They did not decide what questions were in or out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections