Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 09:31 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,843,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
This thread is a big troll. There is no evidence Obama was involved and speculation on your part is dishonest. I expect nothing less from a McCain supporter.
It is well documented. Your posts allow me to know that you haven't bothered to check out this information.

YouTube - Barack Obama & Raila Odinga
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

2,305 posts, read 3,042,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugdogmaster View Post
Are you going to accuse the AP of being right wing as well?

Kenya deporting US author of anti-Obama book - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/ap_on_re_af/af_kenya_obama_author_detained - broken link)
This was my point - there are a lot of other sources for this story that could have been used but the OP chose a right wing site instead.

877 posts, read 2,077,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Did you actually read my posts or did you just do a random search? Now of these contradict my post here.
Yes, I did read your posts. You chuckled at the stories linked by Huff & Puff, yet accused the OP of posting to a biased source.

Why didn't you express the same disregard of the original story when it came from Huff & Puff? Because it supports your agenda.

Intellectual dishonesty at its greatest. The Messiobama would be proud of you!

10,655 posts, read 18,660,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
LOL Many companies block everything that won't be work-related. WND isn't a "hate" site except to radical leftists.
I can get to pretty much everything else... the only time I've ever run into anything being blocked was by clicking links here.

Old 10-07-2008, 09:33 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,489,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I can get to pretty much everything else... the only time I've ever run into anything being blocked was by clicking links here.
Does it work if you google the article?

Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,319 times
Quote:
LOL Many companies block everything that won't be work-related. WND isn't a "hate" site except to radical leftists.

Corsi writes for WND (example below) or at least he used to, it's a RW hate site which cares little for the truth.

Dem cover-up in Buckeye State?

Quote:
Originally Posted by domino View Post
This thread is a big troll. There is no evidence Obama was involved and speculation on your part is dishonest. I expect nothing less from a McCain supporter.
Ron Paul supporter actually.

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Will be interesting to find out more on this, and if Obama's fingers were in this through kenyan connections, as they were in Missouri trying to suppress critics with legal action, and threatening the NRA with a lawsuit over telling the truth about Obama's anti-gun record...

Kenya detains Corsi during Obama probe
Lol.

1. Says who? Says...Corsi!

Or, says anybody. The WND editor, or whoever wrote the story. We dont know.

2. What's he doing trying to make world-shaking press announcements in Kenya?

3. Did he mention that he's called the US Embassy? Um...nooo. Who did he call? The World Net Daily!

I call BS - just publicity for whatever he thinks he's got.

This is just like those sick, made-up 007 games that the Whitey tapes guy was playing back in the winter or whenever that was. But the WND readership eats it up. They all want to be G Gordon Liddy.

============================================

"Obama fingerprints in Missouri" - So, you have evidence that Obama personally directed those attorneys?

I'd like to read that, could you give a link please? Or maybe two links even as this must be huge news!

Last edited by delusianne; 10-07-2008 at 09:53 AM..

Old 10-07-2008, 09:35 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,042,999 times
Now to disprove the 'conspiracy'

Kenya deporting US author of anti-Obama book - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081007/ap_on_re_af/af_kenya_obama_author_detained - broken link)

Quote:
Jerome Corsi, who wrote "The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality," was picked up by police Tuesday for not having a work permit, said Carlos Maluta, a senior immigration official in charge of investigations.
Quote:
Obama's Kenyan uncle, Said Obama, said he was unaware of Corsi's detention and had no comment.
Next...

Old 10-07-2008, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Corsi writes for WND (example below) or at least he used to, it's a RW hate site which cares little for the truth.

Dem cover-up in Buckeye State?
In what way is WND a "right wing hate site." Prove it. How do you define "hate site."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections