Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 08:37 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi View Post
I think this kind of negative camapaign will cause alot of evangelical support to drop off too.
Well, I don't know about that. But I do hope the evangelicals remind people that God says "Thou shalt not kill."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 08:37 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Minor View Post
Another one! You do have a problem that needs addressing. Is everything racial with you?
you are the one that post racially tone threads all the time

Old 10-08-2008, 08:38 AM

15,402 posts, read 28,946,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normie View Post
Well, I don't know about that. But I do hope the evangelicals remind people that the God says "Thou shalt not kill."
And as long as they're reminding people about the Commandments, I hope they bring up "Thou shalt not bear false witness against your brother."

Old 10-08-2008, 08:42 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,993 times
Quote:
They played it on NBC last night. It was just one guy, and I can't really blame Palin if a nutcase showed up at one of her speeches. I think she should have said something, though.
I do blame them at this point because they are stirring the pot for this kind of crap. The more I watch the more I'm convinced its country first so long as I end up president and if I don't I'm going to rip the country apart as much as possible on the way down. The last thing this country needs at this point is more divisiveness.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:44 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,255,561 times
Dana Milbank on CNN yesterday said the "N" word was used. Actually, he said he couln't repeat the word so that was my assumption.

Old 10-08-2008, 08:57 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,581,684 times
Meet the next President and First Lady of the United States of America

The first time the president will have children in the White House since JFK

This is whats going to happen at the end of Election night!

Old 10-08-2008, 09:16 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,225,839 times
Quote:
They played it on NBC last night. It was just one guy, and I can't really blame Palin if a nutcase showed up at one of her speeches. I think she should have said something, though.
She probably didn't have any flash cards for "nutty racist screaming in audience" so she had no response. We'll soon see if her rallies are trending toward hate sessions.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:17 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,849,699 times
this is a joke right? give me a break. if mccain loses, it's because he's a bad candidate, not because of some fake outrage over racism that doesn't exist.

Quote:
I think what the McCain campaign has done, was sow the seed of hatred trying to link Obama with terrorists. First of all it brings out all the racists. You have people in the crowd calling Obama a terrorist and one man shouts "Kill Him" while another person in the audience calls a black person part of the media crew "boy". Its that kind of atmosphere that brings out people like Lee Harvey Oswald. The McCain campaign is playing with fire and the voters will reject this kind of politics.

Old 10-08-2008, 09:18 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,849,699 times
chelsea clinton was a child wasn't she? I wonder if barack will send his kids to the DC government schools. somehow, I really doubt it.

Quote:

Old 10-08-2008, 09:19 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,225,839 times
Quote:

They make a great couple and Michelle will be a wonderful First Lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections