Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 03:59 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,750 times

Advertisements

Just to prove Obama will not work well with others, John McCain sent this letter to Obama and of course Obama got to cocky and never worked acorss the aisle even after the REAL LEADER asked him to.

McCain is coming after Obama and this just proves McCain tried to get Obama to work on issues for the better of all American citizens and Obama of course refused.

John McCain is the leader and Obama is a follower. Proven right here.

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/inde..._id=&Issue_id=

Last edited by BobKovacs; 10-09-2008 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: copyright violation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 04:01 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,836,584 times
Can you please cite a source?

Old 10-09-2008, 04:02 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,042,999 times
You might want to read this

Quote:
Copyrighted Material - Instead of copying-and-pasting articles, photos, or other material you find on the Internet, you should be posting links to those articles. Posting a snippet from the article and then the link is the appropriate way to post.
//www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 10-09-2008, 04:05 PM

9,124 posts, read 36,377,466 times
So someone typed up a letter (and one that, if McCain actually wrote it, would show he has way too much time on his hands), probably sent it to you in one of the automated "McCainDrones.com" emails that you get 10 timesa day, and said it was "an official letter showing that Obama wouldn't work with McCain". Of course you now believe it to be truth, and Obama's the "follower"? If he's a "follower", you're a freakin' lemming, and you're about to walk off the same cliff that the Flip-Flop Express is about to careen over........

Old 10-09-2008, 04:06 PM

9,124 posts, read 36,377,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
Can you please cite a source?
His source would be cited as either "McCainDrones.com" or "his imagination"...........

Old 10-09-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
You might want to read this

//www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

When did you become a mod?

This letter is public information. And no I wont post certain links because of the personal threats I have received from certain thugs here on CD.

And if I remember correctly you are in violation of TOS all the time with personal attacks towards several posters here, so why give us the TOS when you break them all day long?

Read the letter and weep.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:07 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,908 times
i just called mccain up on my cellphone and he confirmed this is true. i swear it!

Old 10-09-2008, 04:10 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,042,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
This letter is public information. And no I wont post certain links because of the personal threats I have received from certain thugs here on CD.
Your tagline is "McCain/Palin will keep us safe" and you won't post links because you are afraid?

How many nightlights do you have?

Old 10-09-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
His source would be cited as either "McCainDrones.com" or "his imagination"...........

DEAR MR MOD KOVACS

I will accept your apology.

http://mccain.senate.gov/public/inde..._id=&Issue_id=

Old 10-09-2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Your tagline is "McCain/Palin will keep us safe" and you won't post links because you are afraid?

How many nightlights do you have?

Based on some of the liberals postings, threats and acts of violence across America by left wing radical nuts it is perfectly smart to be careful of liberals who are very aggressive when it comes to backing the criminal candidate himself one Barry J. Obama.

You would have to fly into my home or shoot the security guard in the gated little building out front.

Link as been posted for all liberals.

Remember Obamas next line will be.

I do not remember ever getting that letter or I do not know who John McCain is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections